Yea Obama

Feel free to show any Obama policy that reflects Wright's thinking or sermons.

Actually..I double dog dare ya.

This whole radical leftist meme is pretty tiresome. Obama's shown himself to be a policy wonk nerd just barely shy of the middle. And barely.

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

OMG, imbecile.

If all that limp-wristed shit Wright said is the most damning evidence anyone could come up with through 20 years of sermons, you'se got NOTHIN.

My guess is that 99.99% of the time, TUCC was a typical, apolitcal, characteristically exuberant black church.

That's your guess? Or your fantasy. Because nothing bears that out.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJB-qkfUHc]YouTube - ‪Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech‬‏[/ame]

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

OMG, imbecile.

If all that limp-wristed shit Wright said is the most damning evidence anyone could come up with through 20 years of sermons, you'se got NOTHIN.

My guess is that 99.99% of the time, TUCC was a typical, apolitcal, characteristically exuberant black church.

That's your guess? Or your fantasy. Because nothing bears that out.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJB-qkfUHc]YouTube - ‪Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech‬‏[/ame]

This was a Sunday sermon given to a normal Sunday congregation. This was during the 2008 campaign. And, so far as I know, this congregation still has its not for profit standing?

From the U.S. tax code:

Churches and religious organizations, like many other
charitable organizations, qualify for exemption from
federal income tax under IRC section 501(c)(3) and
are generally eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
To qualify for tax-exempt status, such an
organization must meet the following requirements
(covered in greater detail throughout this publication):
■ the organization must be organized and operated
exclusively for religious, educational, scientific, or other
charitable purposes,
■ net earnings may not inure to the benefit of any
private individual or shareholder,
■ no substantial part of its activity may be attempting
to influence legislation,

■ the organization may not intervene in political campaigns, and
■ the organization’s purposes and activities may not
be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.

Stop being a dumb fuck. NO ONE voluntarily subject themselves to opinions that they don't agree with for 20 years.

PERIOD

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

Don't take my post the wrong way, I wasn't trying to say Obama did or did not believe in anything said in the church. I'm just pointing out that none of us can actually know what he believed.

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

Don't take my post the wrong way, I wasn't trying to say Obama did or did not believe in anything said in the church. I'm just pointing out that none of us can actually know what he believed.

Can you cut the bullshit for 5 minutes and just admit that it is unlikely that ANYONE, including Obama, would attend church services at a church for over 20 years if they didn't agree with the message being taught at that church?

That's really a yes or no question. Are you an RDean or TruthBeDamned type moron, or can you separate ideology from fact and admit that there is no chance that Obama didn't agree with Wright and that is why he attended that church for over 20 years.

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

LOL! I concur completely.. Fuck a leftist!

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

You first.

Radical conservatives in the middle east are pretty much like the radical conservatives here.

You'd be in good company. You could both be angry at Obama for killing Osama.:lol:

I didn't realize DingleBarry had gone through S.E.R.E Training? Plz list for us the dates in which Al Baraqi Hussein served.. thanks!!!

That is true. Nobody knows what is in the mind and thoughts of another unless they tell us, and even what they tell us might be suspect most especially if the story changes frequently and/or one talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

But we know that the President sat in that church for more than 20 years and deferred to that pastor as his mentor and the 'one who led him to Jesus' and all that.

So we can actually know what we was willing to tolerate and overlook.

That is true. Nobody knows what is in the mind and thoughts of another unless they tell us, and even what they tell us might be suspect most especially if the story changes frequently and/or one talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

But we know that the President sat in that church for more than 20 years and deferred to that pastor as his mentor and the 'one who led him to Jesus' and all that.

What's the saying? A man is known by the company he keeps? Obama's radical associations have been detailed since day one.. He has governed PRECISELY in that manner- A hater of Capitalism.. Immense dislike of Israel.. American Apologist N Chief.. so while we can't 100% prove this IDIOT heard everything Jeremiah Wright said, we can damn sure lean to the FACTS that back up that thought process. If it walks like a duck....

What's the saying? A man is known by the company he keeps? Obama's radical associations have been detailed since day one.. He has governed PRECISELY in that manner- A hater of Capitalism.. Immense dislike of Israel.. American Apologist N Chief.. so while we can't 100% prove this IDIOT heard everything Jeremiah Wright said, we can damn sure lean to the FACTS that back up that thought process. If it walks like a duck....

LOL, stupid exaggerations and distortion of facts, Bush was nice and cozy with bin Laden's family........

LOL, stupid exaggerations and distortion of facts, Bush was nice and cozy with bin Laden's family........

I didn't vote for Boooosh dummy.. Now what?

Hey Bass, This isn't about Bush.....

and Bin Laden's family had disowned him 20 years before 9/11 and Bin Laden head a death warrant on him if he ever returned to Saudi Arabia

:rofl: read some history.

I didn't vote for Boooosh dummy.. Now what?

The guilt by association card doesn't work retard, you imbeciles already went there and tried that *BEFORE* Obama's and almost 4 years later nothing scary has happened.

and Bin Laden's family had disowned him 20 years before 9/11 and Bin Laden head a death warrant on him if he ever returned to Saudi Arabia

Is that why Bush quickly and secretly flew bin Laden's family out of the country after 9/11?

Is that why Bush quickly and secretly flew bin Laden's family out of the country after 9/11?

Didn't happen like that. The FBI Cleared every person on the plane to include the American citizen who happened to be UBL's niece. Most of them left for their own safety.

Ayers was radical years before he knew Obama, didn't stop you retards from playing the guilt by association card.

Wow, I've read stories about wackjobs like yourself.. Do us all a favor and go commit yourself.

Ayers was radical years before he knew Obama, didn't stop you retards from playing the guilt by association card.[/QUOT]

A) I've never addressed the issue of Ayers re: Obama, so who are you talking to?

B) If you can't see the difference between associating with someone who is related to someone who did something evil but in noway took part in that evil themselves and associating with someone who in their past did something evil well you're fucking retarded. But we already know you're retarded so that's no surprise.

Wow, I've read stories about wackjobs like yourself.. Do us all a favor and go commit yourself.

I'm not fazed by your failed attempt at fearmongering about Obama and the people he knows, it didn't work at the elections 3 years ago and its not working now.

Forum List

Back