Yea Obama

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

'Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, asshole, jerk.

Then of course

'You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.

So

'Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie.

:lol:

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

You forget the part where he got Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and said they didn't think about him anymore. Oops.

Ignored by the left.

You really are as stupid as I thought you were.

Good for you! :clap2::clap2:

I'm sorry. I try to be as fair as any other member here. But you make a post like that? I don't even know what to say. Far, far too much stupid to address in a single post.

Last edited:

Ignored by the left.

'Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, asshole, jerk.

Then of course

'You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.

So

'Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie.

shall we get the prom queen impregnated?

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

Do you think politicians are always honest about their religious belief?

Does no one ever change their mind about religion?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

Stop being a dumb fuck. NO ONE voluntarily subject themselves to opinions that they don't agree with for 20 years.

PERIOD

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

:rofl:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

You have like zero Intelligence.

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

That's like thanking Ronald McDonald for the french fries. You thank the guy who made them, not the clown.

Lol...

Shut up you fucking brainless troll.:)

Excellent retort. You showed him.

I know, right? I mean let's be honest - that OP was chock full of facts! Who could possibly disagree?

Troll you're calling Gunny a troll? let's address the issues one by one to see if they bare any falsehoods or are the truth shall we?

Gunny said

obama went to a church for twenty years and claimed to be a Christian but yet does not show any fruit to his belief.

Ignored by the left.
obama is doing exactly what bush dd but the leftgot upset when bush did it but ignore obama.

This is another true statement because he has sided with the Palestine's cause nd the American Jew only support himbecause he is a democrat

Bill Ayers was a unrepentant terrorist and obama worked closely with him on activist projects while both were board members for the chicago anneberg foundation

obama had a white mother

Well where are the shovel ready jobs?

OH yeah the patriot act the one thing I hadhope obama would not lie about but the bastard lied his fucking ass off. No repeal but extenting and expanding it in other areas.

Again Gunny made a correct statement

So 8537 who's the troll? I would say you are so fuck off.

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

Osama's dead chief.

Not because your loser hero President Bush did the "Dead or Alive" thing then said he didn't care where he was (Wonder if that had something to do with opening a business with the guy's brother..who knows?)..but because a real American Hero got him. That would be President Barack Obama. The guy that didn't open any businesses with Osama Bin Laden's brother. The guy who avenged the deaths of over 3,000 Americans. Yeah..that guy.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. It takes NO heroics to sit in a fucking office and say "kill him" NONE whatsoever

OBAMA_WARRIOR.jpg
Obama_MOJO.jpg

:cool::eusa_whistle:

Lol...

PS asshole.........the Israeli's dont "have to" do dick, nor will they. 100% certainty. The only compelling thing left to consider is figuring out if its that Obama just despises Israel or the administration is just beyond incompetent. Beyond that, there is nothing left to discuss.:fu:

Ignored by the left.

I'm beginning the sense that Obama isn't going to get your vote in 2012,
Gunny.

I'm sure he'll be devastated.

So who's the man? Romney? Pawlenty?

Or will you be casting your vote for some dark horse as yet unnamed?

Lol...

PS asshole.........the Israeli's dont "have to" do dick, nor will they. 100% certainty. The only compelling thing left to consider is figuring out if its that Obama just despises Israel or the administration is just beyond incompetent. Beyond that, there is nothing left to discuss.:fu:

Pretty much sums it up. Netenyahu took Obama out to the woodshed.

Sorry. No can do. Osama is insupportable.

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

Most retarded statement ever made on this forum, if you like Osama better than Jimmy carter just admit it, troll.

Excellent retort. You showed him.

While 8537 is a full on a Obama cock hungry hack he is right, this is a Troll thread, even if it is true, what's the point other than to stir shit up?

It's a factual thread. Idiot.

False thread retard, to accuse a President, sitting or past, of snuggling up to terrorists is the same as accusing him of criminal activity and if there was any actual truth to it he would be prosecuted, so you're full of BS, its not the "truth" because "Gunny says so", who the hell are you?

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

Do you think politicians are always honest about their religious belief?

Does no one ever change their mind about religion?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

Stop being a dumb fuck. NO ONE voluntarily subject themselves to opinions that they don't agree with for 20 years.

PERIOD

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

PERIOD

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

Well George W. Bush opened a business with a man who's brother planned September 11th. Didn't seem to bother you guys one whit. That..in a addition, Bush's brother Neil crashed Silverado..and caused one of the biggest Tax payer bailouts in history. And basically THIS is the family you guys choose to keep in power.

Well George W. Bush opened a business with a man who's brother planned September 11th. Didn't seem to bother you guys one whit. That..in a addition, Bush's brother Neil crashed Silverado..and caused one of the biggest Tax payer bailouts in history. And basically THIS is the family you guys choose to keep in power.

Am I my brothers keeper? Obama's brother lives on a dollar a month. So what?

PERIOD

I agree. But more then that...someone who claims to be a believer does not later go around tossing out all of the same misquotes from the bible that the anti -christian brigade drags out when it's conveinient to do it to promote their "agenda". That's what ultimately convenced me Obama was full of crap where his so called "born again beliefs" were concerned.

He may have learned something from attending that church...but it wasn't about his belief in christian faith.

Last edited:
It is valid. Obama said he did not believe in the extreme positions that his pastor pushed. Obama chose and advertised he was a devout member of that church for 20 years. Both statements cannot be ergo he is lying about his faith to gain political points. Would not be such a big deal if he was not willing to listen to such hateful rhetoric for so long. That alone made me question his ability to be president. Anyone that hates this nation like his pastor did does not deserve my time and for BO to have taken that tripe in for 20 years willingly is astounding.

Feel free to show any Obama policy that reflects Wright's thinking or sermons.

Actually..I double dog dare ya.

This whole radical leftist meme is pretty tiresome. Obama's shown himself to be a policy wonk nerd just barely shy of the middle. And barely.

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

OMG, imbecile.

If all that limp-wristed shit Wright said is the most damning evidence anyone could come up with through 20 years of sermons, you'se got NOTHIN.

My guess is that 99.99% of the time, TUCC was a typical, apolitcal, characteristically exuberant black church.

What does that have to do with Obama and his 20 year relationship with Rev Wright?

Forum List

Back