Yea Obama

Is that why Bush quickly and secretly flew bin Laden's family out of the country after 9/11?

Wow, I've read stories about wackjobs like yourself.. Do us all a favor and go commit yourself.

I'm not fazed by your failed attempt at fearmongering about Obama and the people he knows, it didn't work at the elections 3 years ago and its not working now.

Lets be honest here, Bass, the vast majority of MSM didn't report the associations, and if they did they buried in in the middle of the newspaper.

Wow, I've read stories about wackjobs like yourself.. Do us all a favor and go commit yourself.

I'm not fazed by your failed attempt at fearmongering about Obama and the people he knows, it didn't work at the elections 3 years ago and its not working now.

Lets be honest here, Bass, the vast majority of MSM didn't report the associations, and if they did they buried in in the middle of the newspaper.

True story:clap2:

LOL, stupid exaggerations and distortion of facts, Bush was nice and cozy with bin Laden's family........

and Bin Laden's family had disowned him 20 years before 9/11 and Bin Laden head a death warrant on him if he ever returned to Saudi Arabia

:rofl: read some history.

Ayers was radical years before he knew Obama, didn't stop you retards from playing the guilt by association card.

Ayers also said that he should have done more in his radical years....after Obama took office

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

:lol:

This is awesome. Don't forget gitmo!! Our club med for the wayward terrorists are still throbbing in Cuba. WHat happened to all those congressional bills that were supposed to be posted online before voted so "the people" could review them?

.....and how about that revolving door between government and private industry? That things looking more like a carousel at the moment.

oh and Gunny you remind me of this man (therapist).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA]YouTube - ‪R. Lee Ermey GEICO Commercial - Therapist Sarge‬‏[/ame]

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

Do you think politicians are always honest about their religious belief?

Does no one ever change their mind about religion?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

Okay THIS IS LAUGHABLY FULL OF IT!

KIDS GO TO CHURCH AND DON'T NECESSARILY BELIEVE, because their PARENTS MAKE THEM GO!

That we might all believe.

But ADULTS?

Are you telling me A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WHO IS NOW THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD went to a church and didn't believe what that CHURCH TAUGHT?

Do you SERIOUSLY THINK, FOR ONE MINUTE, THAT ARGUMENT COMES CLOSE TO WORKING??????? :lmao:

Oh sure. I mean Christians go to Mosques and Athesists go to Synagogues.

Why, all kinds of RESPONSIBLE ADULTS WHO CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES WHERE TO GO TO WORSHIP, got to houses of worship where they don't believe one word taught there! :lmao:

YOU ARE A DUMBASS IF YOU THINK THAT WORKS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

You forget the part where he got Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and said they didn't think about him anymore. Oops.

Sorry, I think you mean Bill Clinton, because Clinton let him go.

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

Well George W. Bush opened a business with a man who's brother planned September 11th. Didn't seem to bother you guys one whit. That..in a addition, Bush's brother Neil crashed Silverado..and caused one of the biggest Tax payer bailouts in history. And basically THIS is the family you guys choose to keep in power.

Let me get this straight. :lmao:

Bush's Grandfather was supposedly in cahoots with Hitler.

Now Bush opened a business with a "brother" who planned 9/11?

Do you have any evidence for that besides DU or Daily Kos?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feel free to show any Obama policy that reflects Wright's thinking or sermons.

Actually..I double dog dare ya.

This whole radical leftist meme is pretty tiresome. Obama's shown himself to be a policy wonk nerd just barely shy of the middle. And barely.

Dude, NO ONE sits in a church for 20 years if they don't agree with what the church is teaching. Of course I remember Obama trying to convince us that none of the hateful sermons we heard from Wright were given when he was there. That was thoughtful and considerate of Wright to not preach his hatred against America when Obama was in attendance. Convenient to.

OMG, imbecile.

If all that limp-wristed shit Wright said is the most damning evidence anyone could come up with through 20 years of sermons, you'se got NOTHIN.

My guess is that 99.99% of the time, TUCC was a typical, apolitcal, characteristically exuberant black church.

And that is all it would be is YOUR GUESS!

When you have evidence, let us know.

We sure have evidence of Wright's Sermons.

You call that "limp wristed?"

That says a lot about YOU!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You forget the close relationship that had been claimed before we found out more about the not so good reverend.

Don't take my post the wrong way, I wasn't trying to say Obama did or did not believe in anything said in the church. I'm just pointing out that none of us can actually know what he believed.

Can you cut the bullshit for 5 minutes and just admit that it is unlikely that ANYONE, including Obama, would attend church services at a church for over 20 years if they didn't agree with the message being taught at that church?

That's really a yes or no question. Are you an RDean or TruthBeDamned type moron, or can you separate ideology from fact and admit that there is no chance that Obama didn't agree with Wright and that is why he attended that church for over 20 years.

As Foxfyre put it, I have no problem admitting that his time in Wright's church shows what Obama was willing to tolerate or overlook. I can even go with it being unlikely he didn't believe in the message. I still disagree with there being no chance he didn't agree. I get the idea you are under the false impression this has anything to do with my political views. It doesn't. I don't like Obama. I am not a democrat. I just find it very easy to believe that people, especially politicians, would be willing to attend a church or other place of worship without believing in what was being taught.

Oh, and considering the original quote from Gunny in the OP is,
"He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left." And you replied that this is a fact, perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to talk shit. According to that Obama did NOT believe, and you said that's a fact. Now you insist there's no chance he did not believe. Can't make up your mind? :tongue:

What do you say we just agree that Obama is another ass-hole politician, whether he believed the crap he heard in the church or not, and let it drop? I never expected my original meaningless post to turn into this kind of back and forth.

First, I underlined some important parts of my post you may have ignored. WTF is with people getting their panties in a wad over what was just a silly post?

Second, unless you're a telepath, you can't know or prove what someone else is thinking. You can be pretty damn sure, but there's always the chance you're wrong. Maybe the person is a bit crazy!

Third, speaking of crazy, people voluntarily subject themselves to weird and crazy things all the time. Haven't you ever heard of someone with a spouse and kids coming out as gay, saying they had been living a lie? Or how about someone who voluntarily stays in a bad marriage? Is it really so unthinkable that someone would go to a church once a week or less without believing in it?

To summarize : it was a silly post, you don't speak for everyone, and feel free to go fuck yourself. :)

Don't take my post the wrong way, I wasn't trying to say Obama did or did not believe in anything said in the church. I'm just pointing out that none of us can actually know what he believed.

OH BULLSHIT WE CAN'T KNOW!

We can know by what Church he chose to worship at.

We can know by the Czars he picks to carry out his policies.

We can know by his words!

We most certainly can know.

That BS rationalization of yours works about as well as saying we can't know what Hitler believed.

(No, I am not saying Hilter and Obama are the same, nor am I comparing the two. I'm simply giving an extreme example by which it is quite OBVIOUS we can know what someone believed.)

We know what Hitler believed. History is his judge.

We sure as Hell know what Obama believes, his policies, words and actions are his judge.

So enough with the lame ass excuses.

Is that why Bush quickly and secretly flew bin Laden's family out of the country after 9/11?

I remember it well. McCains V.P, candidate shouted it from the rooftops at every opportunity but the fear- mongering tactic that Bush/Cheney/Rice used was worn out. They damaged the Repub brand so much AND the Repub- inspired, slime- machine's treatment of McCain in S.C. in the previous election was beyond contempt.

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

KIDS GO TO CHURCH AND DON'T NECESSARILY BELIEVE, because their PARENTS MAKE THEM GO!

But ADULTS?

Are you telling me A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WHO IS NOW THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD went to a church and didn't believe what that CHURCH TAUGHT?

Do you SERIOUSLY THINK, FOR ONE MINUTE, THAT ARGUMENT COMES CLOSE TO WORKING??????? :lmao:

Why, all kinds of RESPONSIBLE ADULTS WHO CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES WHERE TO GO TO WORSHIP, got to houses of worship where they don't believe one word taught there! :lmao:

FFS!

Are there really so many people who think that every adult who attends some sort of house of worship believes in it? That no one goes to appease family, or keep up appearances, or hell, from force of habit?

Whatever. If you want to believe that everyone is open and honest and never does anything that might seem stupid or crazy, go ahead.

FFS!

Are there really so many people who think that every adult who attends some sort of house of worship believes in it? That no one goes to appease family, or keep up appearances, or hell, from force of habit?

Whatever. If you want to believe that everyone is open and honest and never does anything that might seem stupid or crazy, go ahead.

I doubt it. To be honest, I think they are overreacting because they do not want to give OB a pass on his actions. I think they are linking your statements to giving OB cover on this though I did not read your post that way. We may not know what he believed but he is still accountable for the action of putting his ass in the pew of a hate monger for 20 years.

But ADULTS?

FFS!

You are telling me that Obama is soooooooooooooo weak, he went to a Church he did not believe?

Do you really think that helps Obama?

To tell us all he is soooooooooooo weak and controlled by his wife, he can't even choose a Church in accordance with his beliefs?

Our "fearless leader" is, as you guys say, whipped?

Fine, you run with that with that one.

I'm not sure it helps Obama, but be my guest!

OH BULLSHIT WE CAN'T KNOW!

We can know by what Church he chose to worship at.

We can know by the Czars he picks to carry out his policies.

We can know by his words!

We most certainly can know.

That BS rationalization of yours works about as well as saying we can't know what Hitler believed.

(No, I am not saying Hilter and Obama are the same, nor am I comparing the two. I'm simply giving an extreme example by which it is quite OBVIOUS we can know what someone believed.)

We know what Hitler believed. History is his judge.

We sure as Hell know what Obama believes, his policies, words and actions are his judge.

So enough with the lame ass excuses.

Maybe you didn't read all my posts. Or, more likely, maybe you're just dense. When I say you cannot know what someone else believes, it's true. You cannot be completely sure. That doesn't mean you can't be 99% certain, it's just saying you can't actually read someone else's mind so it's always at least technically possible you are wrong. As I have said repeatedly, it was just a silly fucking bs post! It wasn't making any claims that Obama does or doesn't believe anything! It wasn't excusing Obama for anything! If he didn't believe, it's probably because he's a dishonest fuck of a politician who felt the need to attend a church because Christian belief is important if you have aspirations of ever attaining high office.

But ADULTS?

FFS!

You are telling me that Obama is soooooooooooooo weak, he went to a Church he did not believe?

To tell us all he is soooooooooooo weak and controlled by his wife, he can't even choose a Church in accordance with his beliefs?

Why the fuck would I care if it helps Obama? :cuckoo:

Moron.

FFS!

I doubt it. To be honest, I think they are overreacting because they do not want to give OB a pass on his actions. I think they are linking your statements to giving OB cover on this though I did not read your post that way. We may not know what he believed but he is still accountable for the action of putting his ass in the pew of a hate monger for 20 years.

Completely true. He went to the church, he owns that, whether he believed in what was being said or not.

FFS!

Moron.

Because you are arguing against those who are pointing out what Obama listened to in Rev Wright's Church for 20 years.

Now there has to be a reason WHY you object to those obvervations about Rev Wright's Church.

Now, either Obama fully knew what Wright was saying, agreed with it and that's why he went to that Church.

OR Obama was being "forced" to go (as you suggest) by his family.

If you don't care about Obama, then why make so many excuses for him?

It just doesn't wash.

Moron.

Because you are arguing against those who are pointing out what Obama listened to in Rev Wright's Church for 20 years.

Now there has to be a reason WHY you object to those obvervations about Rev Wright's Church.

Now, either Obama fully knew what Wright was saying, agreed with it and that's why he went to that Church.

OR Obama was being "forced" to go (as you suggest) by his family.

If you don't care about Obama, then why make so many excuses for him?

It just doesn't wash.

What I have been doing is arguing that we can never truly know what is in another's heart. If you haven't read the whole thread, or at least my part in it, that's where this all started. I just said that it's not a fact what Obama believed, not that he didn't believe it. I am just saying that only Obama himself can know for certain. I have no problem with anyone who thinks he was a devoted follower of Wright. The discussion simply got a bit out of hand when I was attacked for my original statement.

I've let this get to me, which I usually don't do with message board stuff (or at least, I usually don't let that translate into my posting). I'd like to let this whole thing go as a case of me being unclear in what I mean.

Forum List

Back