Yea Obama

I don’t understand your guys complaints on this. Montrovant already capitulated this to you as clarified that it was not his intent in our exchange in this post:

Let it ride, this is a non issue now.

Sorry but it is an issue. By the time the 2012 election rolls around we will have had four years with our current President. We will have four years of evaluating what he meant by 'hope and change' or many other slogans that were used as if they were from God's lips to our ear. We have four years of evaluating the kinds of people he has appointed from czars to radical extremists in positions where they can do some serious damage.

And with another campaign firing up, those who aren't idiots will be rethinking some of those phrases from his two autobiographies, will be evaluating what he was in fact condoning in a church that celebrated Louis Farrakkhan as a great leader, posted black liberation theology on their website (until it became a liability for Obama and they took it down) and promoted a definite Marxist theology.

Obama had to sell himself in the first campaign. He has to sell himself in the next one PLUS defend a record that is going to be pretty difficult to defend to anybody who hasn't drunk the kook-ade.

I don't want to presume to speak for FA_Q2, but I think what is a non-issue is just my posts about never being completely certain what another person thinks. Of course Obama's relationship with Wright will be an important factor in people's thinking. And not being 100% certain doesn't mean there isn't any evidence. :)

That's what I got from his post, not that Obama's time at the church wasn't relevant.

Add to the fact that you stated as much in the cited post and BINGO! You can speak for me anytime ;) Ill correct you if you misconstrued…

Fox, you are normally spot on with this type of stuff. I never said the relationship was a non issue. I was saying that the attacks on Montrovant’s posts were a non issue as it seems no one was actually bothering to read them. Because of this, the thread is essentially dead.

Sorry but it is an issue. By the time the 2012 election rolls around we will have had four years with our current President. We will have four years of evaluating what he meant by 'hope and change' or many other slogans that were used as if they were from God's lips to our ear. We have four years of evaluating the kinds of people he has appointed from czars to radical extremists in positions where they can do some serious damage.

And with another campaign firing up, those who aren't idiots will be rethinking some of those phrases from his two autobiographies, will be evaluating what he was in fact condoning in a church that celebrated Louis Farrakkhan as a great leader, posted black liberation theology on their website (until it became a liability for Obama and they took it down) and promoted a definite Marxist theology.

Obama had to sell himself in the first campaign. He has to sell himself in the next one PLUS defend a record that is going to be pretty difficult to defend to anybody who hasn't drunk the kook-ade.

I don't want to presume to speak for FA_Q2, but I think what is a non-issue is just my posts about never being completely certain what another person thinks. Of course Obama's relationship with Wright will be an important factor in people's thinking. And not being 100% certain doesn't mean there isn't any evidence. :)

That's what I got from his post, not that Obama's time at the church wasn't relevant.

Add to the fact that you stated as much in the cited post and BINGO! You can speak for me anytime ;) Ill correct you if you misconstrued…

Fox, you are normally spot on with this type of stuff. I never said the relationship was a non issue. I was saying that the attacks on Montrovant’s posts were a non issue as it seems no one was actually bothering to read them. Because of this, the thread is essentially dead.

Ah okay, yes, I did misread your intent and point in that post. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back