Yea Obama

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

You first.

Radical conservatives in the middle east are pretty much like the radical conservatives here.

You'd be in good company. You could both be angry at Obama for killing Osama.:lol:

Lol...

Shut up you fucking brainless troll.:)

Excellent retort. You showed him.

:rofl:

I know, right? I mean let's be honest - that OP was chock full of facts! Who could possibly disagree?

Ignored by the left.

FACT

Also Fact

Also Fact

Fact again

Ooops more facts

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to .

Another fact

Amazingly you didn't address a single one of these. I wonder why? No, really I know why you chose not to.

Lol...

He called it pretty good if your not of the democrat base. :eusa_whistle:

Just once I would love to see one of the people on this board who support Obama actually be honest enough to point out his faults. It's like they have convinced himself that the man is perfect. Meanwhile griping about the few loons on the other side who act as if they believe the guy can't do anything right. Complete hypocrisy.

It's like having a friend and refusing to notice any of their character flaws. Ignoring them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Lol...

Just once I would love to see one of the people on this board who support Obama actually be honest enough to point out his faults. It's like they have convinced himself that the man is perfect. Meanwhile griping about the few loons on the other side who act as if they believe the guy can't do anything right. Complete hypocrisy.

It's like having a friend and refusing to notice any of their character flaws. Ignoring them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Sorry. No can do. Osama is insupportable.

Osama's dead chief.

Cry all you want..

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

I am independent. But I was for Obama. That was then. This is now.
Gunny posted exactly what I've thought since I unburied my head in the sand.

110523%20newnormal%20rgb20110525102951.jpg

obama-nobel.gif

04222011cartoonpage.jpg

41138_Original.jpg

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

That's it. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and when the President gets it right, I'll give him props. And I'll defend him when he is falsely accused as much as anybody else.

But he really has provided a LOT of real ammunition for his critics. :)

Osama's dead chief.

Cry all you want..

Last I checked he was elected President of the US by some morons.

And I told you about that crying, "Chef" .... bring it.

Forum List

Back