Yea Obama

Well you know absolutely nothing about statecraft, terrorism or much of anything else really.

This post was resoundingly stupid.

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship.

You try (and fail) so hard

Definition of STATECRAFT

: the art of conducting state affairs

See statecraft defined for English-language learners »

See statecraft defined for kids »

First Known Use of STATECRAFT

Statecraft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Last known use of "statecraft" 1643...
Wanna lighten up there Roger Ramjet?
Anyone who thinks Obama is a statesman has alum powder and popcorn in their brain.
Obama is pure politician. Which is the antithesis of a statesman....Believe it.

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship.

You try (and fail) so hard

Definition of STATECRAFT

: the art of conducting state affairs

See statecraft defined for English-language learners »

See statecraft defined for kids »

First Known Use of STATECRAFT

Statecraft - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Last known use of "statecraft" 1643...
Wanna lighten up there Roger Ramjet?
Anyone who thinks Obama is a statesman has alum powder and popcorn in their brain.
Obama is pure politician. Which is the antithesis of a statesman....Believe it.

:lol:

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

If Obama had an R instead of a d after his name you would have a completely different take on this.

And that just proved if Bush had a D next to him name you would have had a different take on all of it... Thanks for coming clean TM.

Too bad TruthBeDamned is so stupid and doesn't realize that I have NEVER voted for a Republican Presidential candidate. I simply dislike and distrust Obama.

If Obama had an R instead of a d after his name you would have a completely different take on this.

And that just proved if Bush had a D next to him name you would have had a different take on all of it... Thanks for coming clean TM.

Too bad TruthBeDamned is so stupid and doesn't realize that I have NEVER voted for a Republican Presidential candidate. I simply dislike and distrust Obama.

Don't let the fact you don't vote get in the way of that..

Fuckin anarchist.

Fuckin anarchist.

No, in fact haven't missed a single election.

Fuckin anarchist.

Better than being a Progressive liberal Neocon like you and TM...

What's the difference between a Progressive liberal and a Neocon in 2011? Nothing.

Fuckin anarchist.

What's the difference between a Progressive liberal and a Neocon in 2011? Nothing.

There are plenty of countries that would be happy to have you..

North Korea
Cuba
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
China

Gosh..the choices are boundless. And you would be happier too.

Fuckin anarchist.

There are plenty of countries that would be happy to have you..

North Korea
Cuba
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
China

Gosh..the choices are boundless. And you would be happier too.

Ooook.... lol.

Sorry..shooting doesn't count.

You anarchist asshole.

That doesn't even make sense. My how school children have lost the ability to craft quality insults.

You shot school children?

Turn yourself in..lowlife.

Ahh I see, you are just making up dumb shit to say because you support a president that actually kills children in other countries in his "not-wars." Whatever makes you feel better I guess, lol.

patriot-act-uncle.jpg

:clap2:Yea Obama

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

Do you think politicians are always honest about their religious belief?

Does no one ever change their mind about religion?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

I'll take issue with the first point. No one can prove or disprove Obama's beliefs. Personally I doubt the religious belief of any politician, so that includes Obama, but I'm not sure how you can claim he didn't believe as a fact.

Just a little nitpicking! :)

Kind of proves you're dumber'n a box of rocks, huh?

Or just a dumbass that doesn't know what church is about.

Clue: You go to church because you BELIEVE. You got to church for 20+ years because you BELIEVE what's being told.

Now crawl back into your hole.

Wow, one light-hearted little post and this is the response I get? Overreact much?

You cannot prove what anyone truly believes. Maybe that upsets you, but it's true. They could be lying about their beliefs, they could act as though they believe but don't, etc. You just cannot know what is in another person's mind.

You say you go to a church for 20+ years because you believe, but in your OP you say he didn't believe. So which is it? Obviously he's lying somewhere!

I think there are probably millions of people who go to a church/mosque/synagogue/etc. who don't actually believe. What, you don't think anyone does things like that because of pressure from family? To fit in?

Do you think politicians are always honest about their religious belief?

Does no one ever change their mind about religion?

As I said in my first post, I was just nit-picking. The Brain replied that all of your original points were facts, and I was just making a silly retort because no one can be completely certain of what another person believes. Yet here you are, replying to that as though I insulted you or am trying to start some sort of flame war. Pretty damn childish.

Stop being a dumb fuck. NO ONE voluntarily subject themselves to opinions that they don't agree with for 20 years.

PERIOD

That doesn't even make sense. My how school children have lost the ability to craft quality insults.

You shot school children?

Turn yourself in..lowlife.

Ahh I see, you are just making up dumb shit to say because you support a president that actually kills children in other countries in his "not-wars." Whatever makes you feel better I guess, lol.

Not something you had any trouble with for the last..say..100 years..right?:lol:

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

Osama's dead chief.

Not because your loser hero President Bush did the "Dead or Alive" thing then said he didn't care where he was (Wonder if that had something to do with opening a business with the guy's brother..who knows?)..but because a real American Hero got him. That would be President Barack Obama. The guy that didn't open any businesses with Osama Bin Laden's brother. The guy who avenged the deaths of over 3,000 Americans. Yeah..that guy.

your learning curve is steep, you have used that term hero before, it fits neither the dictionary def. or the historical understanding either, its an insult to heros, he made a brave decision.

so, please , google a dictionary ....then apply some common sense...I know you have some, somewhere, deep down, in that place you refuse to go very often, I am pulling for you sallow.

Sorry. No can do. Osama is insupportable.

I don't support the man either. But that doesn't mean I think everything he does is evil, and that he doesn't deserve credit when things do go right. It's not my fault that he hasn't done much right, but when he does I AM willing to give him credit for such.

I never said he was evil. A loser and stupid, yes. Osama makes Jimmy Carter look good and THAT takes some doing.

It is my fear that he is not stupid and is fucking up the country on purpose.

New Topics

Forum List

Back