Writing a love letter, type or write?

Writing a love letter, type or write?

• Total voters

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
I'm writing a letter to a certain someone, if you know what I mean, but my handwriting is really bad. Should I just type it? I just think that writing it would be more thoughtful, but it's so bad she might not even understand half of what I write lol. So, do you think I should just type it? I'm thinking of typing it up, since it will be relatively long, but writing a "p.s." at the bottom saying something thoughtful.

txt msg <3

on a slightly more serious note, i dont think typing that shit out cuts it. and i dont mean scribbling out your words. i write like an engineer/architect in all caps and clinical. that won't cut it either. the last love letter i made was hand-written. perfumed paper, $100 fountain pen, all that good shit. why bother otherwise?

I'm writing a letter to a certain someone, if you know what I mean, but my handwriting is really bad. Should I just type it? I just think that writing it would be more thoughtful, but it's so bad she might not even understand half of what I write lol. So, do you think I should just type it? I'm thinking of typing it up, since it will be relatively long, but writing a "p.s." at the bottom saying something thoughtful.

If the recipient of this love letter actually existed, I'd say follow antagon's advice and pen the message by hand. But seeing as this person has been created to push a few buttons amongst the less cynical members of USMB, my advice would be to return to the drawing board, so to speak.

And on a similar note...

Solace, I like trolls who can display an attractive combination of wit and cunning, but you're just not making the grade. My advice would be to ditch the 'Solace' personality and come back later with a new, less obvious angle. Because at the moment your efforts are being countered by your sloppy transparency. So, take a little time and effort to fill-out your new character by making them seem a bit more plausible, and come back in a month or two.

Last edited:
I really doubt that certain someone can read.

d1a.jpg

I handwrote all the notes and letters I sent to Mrs. Scientist. She still has them and reads them now and again. Handwritten letters are ALWAYS more personal. Skip that rigid, e-mail, auto correct stuff.

Typed =Overhyped
Handwritten = She'll be Smitten

Do you still keep a capsule of 'emergency musk' about your person for those rare, amorous opportunities, Mad Scientist?

Last edited:
Slice your arm and write it in your own blood. That will really impress her. Also, put handprints in your blood all over the letter. That will show your devotion to her.

It works better with the carotid...........

Forum List

Back