I thought there should be a thread about things you would or should correct, things you regret saying here

"Regrets, I had a few but too few to mention"....Frank Sinatra
Sinatra should have had massive regrets. I hear his mother was an abortionist. That's on her but God knows how all that early baggage affected him adversely

sad... But when you start out bad, things usually end up... not so good. I mean, the dude's likely in hell right now

BTW if that sounds judgmental, you ought to see that dude over in Religion who says in so many words that everyone who doesn't believe exactly as he does is TOAST in the next life (paraphrase, but an accurate one IMO)

I just re-read a post I made in Religion and I greatly regret how I said things.

I said that my life had no meaning until I discovered the Catholic Church / religion I was raised in.

That is not entirely true. I had a fairly good life but then some really bizarre stuff happened and I couldn't figure out why (exactly) those things happened... The Church helped me to find out how God looks at or may look at situations like mine and for that I am very grateful.

Finding meaning in life can happen when you are not connected with God... That's because you are connected to Him whether you pray to Him or not

Forum List

Back