I thought there should be a thread about things you would or should correct, things you regret saying here

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Honestly, I can't recall the thing I regret that I had in mind just a few minutes ago, but I'm sure it will come to me.

I rarely say anything that I am not certain about, but it does happen.

In any case, I always wondered if there are many others here who regret certain things, but for whatever reason, they don't want to talk about it (pride?)

OK, now I will try to remember

Honestly, I can't recall the thing I regret that I had in mind just a few minutes ago, but I'm sure it will come to me.

In any case, I always wondered if there are many others here who regret certain things, but for whatever reason, they don't want to talk about it (pride?)

Interesting idea, a Confessional Forum? I'm thinking it wouldn't see a lot of use.

yes, because some people say just godawful things and you'd think they would regret it once in awhile. But people have so much pride... maybe not

who cares.

there are other more important things to worry about in life don't you think?

I remember something I regret:

the time I've wasted saying much of ANYTHING at all to hack liberals

and every liberal here seems like that

I will go ahead and admit to something that I somewhat regret saying. In early 1994, my dad was arrested for beating on my older sister. He was arrested because it was the second time that he beat her. He never did beat on her again because his job would have been a thing of the past if he had gotten into such legal trouble again. I don't know if he ever did tell my sister that he was sorry, but like a day or so after he got out of jail, I remember my mom and me and my sister coming home from somewhere and before I could go inside the house, my sister asked me if our dad was in there and she had a scared look on her face. What I said to her in return is what I somewhat regret. I told her to quit being a baby. I do regret saying that to her because what my dad did to her was wrong, but the reason why my regret can only go so far is because I am the person that my sister would take her problems out on and one time our mom was the victim when my sister decided to push our mom down in the garage knowing very well that my mom couldn't defend herself because of the physical illness that she had then.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Guillain Barre Syndrome is what my mom dealt with and these days my sister doesn't have anything more to do with either one of us. My mom hasn't seen her since early 2010 and I haven't seen her since 2002.

One thing that people need to think harder about before they speak is belittling a poster's family members in this board.

Every time someone goes there, they regret it.

The leftists here have made it completely unnecessary to be able to factually back up what comes out of your mouth.

They never seem to think they have to do so. The onus for doing so is always on those they hate. Thus, civilized discourse is out the window.

who cares.

there are other more important things to worry about in life don't you think?

I think it tends to "matter" to some folks more than others, for sure. If you let it matter too much in this board, you'll get high blood pressure.

I think it tends to "matter" to some folks more than others, for sure. If you let it matter too much in this board, you'll get high blood pressure.

I think he was talking about things we have said that we regret. Not things that other people say.

Forum List

Back