Wouldn't It Be Funny?

Trying to insult me? :lol:

No I am teaching you something about the illness called ALZHEIMER's The first and early manifestations are a kind of simplification of thought AND sentence structure in writings by the patient. Your writing is very simplistic on this board-----it is mostly ISRAEL DID EVERYTHING WRONG IN ITS PATH TO STATEHOOD. I have asked you to describe what Israel did wrong and what the right path would have been and you have declined to answer, possibly because the concept is too complex for you

What did Israel do wrong? That's an easy one: They moved to Palestine. Massive mistake number one. Number 2 mistake would be killing everyone that got in their way. Not the best way to make friends and lasting peace.

There have been jews living and---in some cases MOVING to the jewish holy land Palestine continuously for more than 3000 years At times --living in palestine was dangerous for jews because of people like you Things eased up slightly because the OTTOMANS began to ease the filth of shariah rule in palestine in the early 1800s including the exclusion on land ownership-----jews began to buy land and leave lands in which they were ---to your delight--being raped and murdered. My own husband got to palestine because his mother was liable to LEGAL RAPE under shariah law as a jewish orphan (her father died---that is "orphan" is islam land) She was rescued by hubby's grandfather who had a son----(hubby's father) The grandfather had lost his wife and other children to islamic rape and murder (to your delight) so he undertook the dangerous journey out of that hell hole to palestine The grandfather died on the way----but hubby's mother and father survived-----hubby was born on the way. His father wrorked hard----and with a few other friends bought a dunum of land------which according to you would be a good reason to kill the whole family something like the pogrom of Aden 1947 during which time babies like hubby was at that time lay in the gutters with their throats slit------to your delight I understand that you are disappointed that hubbys parents got him on a boat before that pogrom. Your Imam lied----in palestine it was jews who were being slaughtered for the GREAT SIN OF BUYING LAND --------a violation of your glorious shariah law. Of course you believe that hubby and parents should have accept the beauty of shariah and rape and murder

Yep, it is what it is. And the Palestinian terrorists & their supporters don't like it. Can you imagine how miserable life must be like in the USA 24/7 for Palestinian terrorist supporters with all those Zionists here?

No I am teaching you something about the illness called ALZHEIMER's The first and early manifestations are a kind of simplification of thought AND sentence structure in writings by the patient. Your writing is very simplistic on this board-----it is mostly ISRAEL DID EVERYTHING WRONG IN ITS PATH TO STATEHOOD. I have asked you to describe what Israel did wrong and what the right path would have been and you have declined to answer, possibly because the concept is too complex for you

What did Israel do wrong? That's an easy one: They moved to Palestine. Massive mistake number one. Number 2 mistake would be killing everyone that got in their way. Not the best way to make friends and lasting peace.

There have been jews living and---in some cases MOVING to the jewish holy land Palestine continuously for more than 3000 years At times --living in palestine was dangerous for jews because of people like you Things eased up slightly because the OTTOMANS began to ease the filth of shariah rule in palestine in the early 1800s including the exclusion on land ownership-----jews began to buy land and leave lands in which they were ---to your delight--being raped and murdered. My own husband got to palestine because his mother was liable to LEGAL RAPE under shariah law as a jewish orphan (her father died---that is "orphan" is islam land) She was rescued by hubby's grandfather who had a son----(hubby's father) The grandfather had lost his wife and other children to islamic rape and murder (to your delight) so he undertook the dangerous journey out of that hell hole to palestine The grandfather died on the way----but hubby's mother and father survived-----hubby was born on the way. His father wrorked hard----and with a few other friends bought a dunum of land------which according to you would be a good reason to kill the whole family something like the pogrom of Aden 1947 during which time babies like hubby was at that time lay in the gutters with their throats slit------to your delight I understand that you are disappointed that hubbys parents got him on a boat before that pogrom. Your Imam lied----in palestine it was jews who were being slaughtered for the GREAT SIN OF BUYING LAND --------a violation of your glorious shariah law. Of course you believe that hubby and parents should have accept the beauty of shariah and rape and murder

Trying to insult me? :lol:

Are you going to include those observations in your next speech to the Knesset?

I'm an agnostic: no god has ever been proven. So I'm not on either side. Sorry for you, please try again.

And please show me where I wrote that jews shouldn't live in Palestine. Or else please :anj_stfu:

I'm an agnostic: no god has ever been proven. So I'm not on either side. Sorry for you, please try again.

And please show me where I wrote that jews shouldn't live in Palestine. Or else please :anj_stfu:
Nor disproven. What then is your definition of agnostic?

The person who claims the existence of god has the burden of proof, not the other way around.
Agnostic (my personal definition): god has not been proven, but I'll leave the door open to possibly change my mind in case someone ever comes up with some solid proof of god's existence.

There have been jews living and---in some cases MOVING to the jewish holy land Palestine continuously for more than 3000 years At times --living in palestine was dangerous for jews because of people like you Things eased up slightly because the OTTOMANS began to ease the filth of shariah rule in palestine in the early 1800s including the exclusion on land ownership-----jews began to buy land and leave lands in which they were ---to your delight--being raped and murdered. My own husband got to palestine because his mother was liable to LEGAL RAPE under shariah law as a jewish orphan (her father died---that is "orphan" is islam land) She was rescued by hubby's grandfather who had a son----(hubby's father) The grandfather had lost his wife and other children to
islamic rape and murder (to your delight) so he undertook the dangerous journey out of that hell hole to palestine The grandfather died on the way----but hubby's mother and father survived-----hubby was born on the way. His father wrorked hard----and with a few other friends bought a dunum of land------which according to you would be a good reason to kill the whole family something like the pogrom of Aden 1947 during which time babies like hubby was at that time lay in the gutters with their throats slit------to your delight I understand that you are disappointed that hubbys parents got him on a boat before that pogrom. Your Imam lied----in palestine it was jews who were being slaughtered for the GREAT SIN OF BUYING LAND --------a violation of your glorious shariah law. Of course you believe that hubby and parents should have accept the beauty of shariah and rape and murder

Palestine IS ISRAEL The word PALESTINE is simply a name used by the Romans for the land which comprises ISRAEL AND JUDEA Jews who moved to palestine over the years and in increasing numbers starting with the 1800s were motivated to buy land and develope communities IN ISRAEL and JUDEA (aka palestine) Problems arose. An interesting fact of history is something people like you tend not to know------arabs and turks do not like each other. Turks controlled PALESTINE at that time and to the HORROR OF ARAB MUSLIMS decided to life laws denying jews the right to own property. Jews bought property------more jews came encouraged by the fact that they could OWN PROPERTY In fact they came from countries that also denied jews the right to own property------both muslim AND christian countries (see? I am teaching you aspects of history that you did not know---there were times in history that jews could not own land in christian countries) The real root of the hostilities in Palestine is the fact that the OTTOMANS LET THE JEWS BUY LAND------this situation is a violation of SHARIAH LAW ----now you know why it was dangerous for jews in palestine ---if they OWNED LAND----muslims saw that fact as an INSULT TO ISLAM. Insulting islam is a capital crime. Arab muslims tend to hate turks because turks had no problem INSULTING ISLAM by lifting shariah laws. Another law that turks tried to lift was the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW you can google that one Muslims in Yemen were so horrified that they INSISTED on reinstituting it just in time to put my mother-in-law at risk for rape and enslavement when her father died when she was ten years old. ----the reinsitution of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW was the issue that GALVANIZED HER RESCUE TO PALESTINE------is that not interesting? Her rescue began when she was about 12 years old----the only one of her family-----ie mother and sisters ------to leave for palestine at that time-----one sister was too sick to be of interest to the local muslims----others were ELSEWHERE already----I believe one was in Egypt at that point and then went to "palestine" A good way to learn real history is thru individual experience in time and place

You know Ima, many people say "God can do anything." But it's agnostics like you who sure make it hard on me.

The person who claims the existence of god has the burden of proof, not the other way around.
Agnostic (my personal definition): god has not been proven, but I'll leave the door open to possibly change my mind in case someone ever comes up with some solid proof of god's existence.

There have been jews living and---in some cases MOVING to the jewish holy land Palestine continuously for more than 3000 years At times --living in palestine was dangerous for jews because of people like you Things eased up slightly because the OTTOMANS began to ease the filth of shariah rule in palestine in the early 1800s including the exclusion on land ownership-----jews began to buy land and leave lands in which they were ---to your delight--being raped and murdered. My own husband got to palestine because his mother was liable to LEGAL RAPE under shariah law as a jewish orphan (her father died---that is "orphan" is islam land) She was rescued by hubby's grandfather who had a son----(hubby's father) The grandfather had lost his wife and other children to
islamic rape and murder (to your delight) so he undertook the dangerous journey out of that hell hole to palestine The grandfather died on the way----but hubby's mother and father survived-----hubby was born on the way. His father wrorked hard----and with a few other friends bought a dunum of land------which according to you would be a good reason to kill the whole family something like the pogrom of Aden 1947 during which time babies like hubby was at that time lay in the gutters with their throats slit------to your delight I understand that you are disappointed that hubbys parents got him on a boat before that pogrom. Your Imam lied----in palestine it was jews who were being slaughtered for the GREAT SIN OF BUYING LAND --------a violation of your glorious shariah law. Of course you believe that hubby and parents should have accept the beauty of shariah and rape and murder

Palestine IS ISRAEL The word PALESTINE is simply a name used by the Romans for the land which comprises ISRAEL AND JUDEA Jews who moved to palestine over the years and in increasing numbers starting with the 1800s were motivated to buy land and develope communities IN ISRAEL and JUDEA (aka palestine) Problems arose. An interesting fact of history is something people like you tend not to know------arabs and turks do not like each other. Turks controlled PALESTINE at that time and to the HORROR OF ARAB MUSLIMS decided to life laws denying jews the right to own property. Jews bought property------more jews came encouraged by the fact that they could OWN PROPERTY In fact they came from countries that also denied jews the right to own property------both muslim AND christian countries (see? I am teaching you aspects of history that you did not know---there were times in history that jews could not own land in christian countries) The real root of the hostilities in Palestine is the fact that the OTTOMANS LET THE JEWS BUY LAND------this situation is a violation of SHARIAH LAW ----now you know why it was dangerous for jews in palestine ---if they OWNED LAND----muslims saw that fact as an INSULT TO ISLAM. Insulting islam is a capital crime. Arab muslims tend to hate turks because turks had no problem INSULTING ISLAM by lifting shariah laws. Another law that turks tried to lift was the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW you can google that one Muslims in Yemen were so horrified that they INSISTED on reinstituting it just in time to put my mother-in-law at risk for rape and enslavement when her father died when she was ten years old. ----the reinsitution of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW was the issue that GALVANIZED HER RESCUE TO PALESTINE------is that not interesting? Her rescue began when she was about 12 years old----the only one of her family-----ie mother and sisters ------to leave for palestine at that time-----one sister was too sick to be of interest to the local muslims----others were ELSEWHERE already----I believe one was in Egypt at that point and then went to "palestine" A good way to learn real history is thru individual experience in time and place
Great response.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"What did Israel do wrong? That's an easy one: They moved to Palestine." - IMA(moron)

Is your rant an attempt to convince me to take sides? Because you fail so miserably at that, that I'm surprised that your internet connection didn't shut down by itself and give up. :D

I bet that you can spend as much time listing Jewish atrocities, bogus laws and doofus passages from the Torah.
Roudy: I said I was an agnostic and that jews should live in Palestine. How is that a great response to my statement? It's not even relevant. :lol:

With all due respect Ima, the rest of us are having a discussion that requires some thought. Have you checked out the Dick & Jane board? "Look Jane, see Spot run!"

Is your rant an attempt to convince me to take sides? Because you fail so miserably at that, that I'm surprised that your internet connection didn't shut down by itself and give up. :D

I bet that you can spend as much time listing Jewish atrocities, bogus laws and doofus passages from the Torah.
Roudy: I said I was an agnostic and that jews should live in Palestine. How is that a great response to my statement? It's not even relevant. :lol:

With all due respect Ima, the rest of us are having a discussion that requires some thought. Have you checked out the Dick & Jane board? "Look Jane, see Spot run!"

I don't see you discussing anything.:eusa_hand:

At least the atheists take a stand on the existence or non existence of God. Agnostics are too dumb to know what they believe. But hey, with you the shoe fits.
Agnostics are the ones who deny the existence of God until something goes wrong & they yell, oh God help me?

Not me. :D

Better luck next time. Please try again.

I believe that god has not yet been proven. Prove me wrong or :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back