Well, I'll Be Damned and YHWH Bless America.

• Banned
Exclusive: Romney to host fundrai... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

come on...this is getting beyond ridiculous. hell, maybe i should write in netanyahu.
Fookin' Jaysus, those Heebee's are at it again!

Methinks you is da one in ze middle:

let me make this simple and generic for you. i do not think any person who is a candidate for any federal, state, or municipal political office in the united states of america, let alone a candidate for the president of the united states, should accept funds coming specifically from the people or government of a foreign country, nor do i think a candidate should actively participate in such a fund raiser on foreign soil.

i cannot recall any candidate doing such a thing.

maybe you do think it is OK for an american candidate to accept and raise campaign funds in such a way, at which point i would question your loyalty to this country.

also, it is just plain stupid. i have never been one to lend credence to the cry of "ZOG" but this only adds fuel to that fire and substance to the claim. get real. you are your own worst enemies. as soon as someone makes a claim based upon some anti-semitic stereotype or another, you all are going to jump right in and reinforce it.

come on...this is getting beyond ridiculous. hell, maybe i should write in netanyahu.

let me make this simple and generic for you. i do not think any person who is a candidate for any federal, state, or municipal political office in the united states of america, let alone a candidate for the president of the united states, should accept funds coming specifically from the people or government of a foreign country, nor do i think a candidate should actively participate in such a fund raiser on foreign soil.

maybe you do think it is OK for an american candidate to accept and raise campaign funds in such a way, at which point i would question your loyalty to this country.

also, it is just plain stupid. i have never been one to lend credence to the cry of "ZOG" but this only adds fuel to that fire and substance to the claim. get real. you are your own worst enemies. as soon as someone makes a claim based upon some anti-semitic stereotype or another, you all are going to jump right in and reinforce it.
Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

Hey... Any Jew hatin' goin' on in here?

Yep, sure 'nough looks like it...

Lets me know when we gets to the part abouts them Jews eatin' babies, 'kay?

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust while enjoying it. He makes a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

What a stellar addition to our USMB family...

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust while enjoying it. He makes a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

What a stellar addition to our USMB family...
The more the merrier. Where would we go to get this kind of free entertainment?

It seems strage enough and I have no recollection of any American candidate doing this but the article specifically states that delegates and guests will be flying into Jerusalem from here. I suspect Romney is sending a message to Mideast players about his commitment to the region and how he will tackle the region's issues.
Logically, if he is accepting foreign contributions he doesn't have to go to Israel and Germany to get them ... it's easier to have them delivered.

Then you better sure as fuck start condemning President Obama and his minions...

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

Also from Roudy this thread;

Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.
If it is Seal I say welcome, he will be an excellent addition to this board !!!

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???

Last edited:

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???
Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?

Not me douchebag, that would be something assholes like you would do though.

There are 70,000 American citizen Jews in Israel, most wil be voting for Romney:cool:

Americans in Israel For Romney

Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?[/QUOTE]

Eh he's mentally I'll like the rest of 'em. He doesn't even know who he's talking about. Perhaps buttfucked one to many times as a young boy.

Cunday Bloody Cunday!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ]YouTube - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday[/ame]

Caturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July
Caturday, in the park, I think that's where he got buttfucked
Cunday, bloody Cunday, that's cause of what happened at the park!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mnw9uiYggU]YouTube - Chicago - Saturday In The Park (1973)[/ame]

Forum List

Back