Wouldn't It Be Funny?

Seriously, I am still waiting for someone to educate me as to when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" I hear about on this board.

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. It's one of those "slow but steady" genocides.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

What's funny is your equating Israel with Russia.
Yeah, that MJB critter is a natural born comedian. He even believes in the Holocaust. Ain't that outrageously hilarious?

How do you define the Genocide?

Hmmm! Still no reply. Is it actually possible those Zionists are right that the Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land?

Seriously, I am still waiting for someone to educate me as to when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" I hear about on this board.

If history evolves why would it matter that we come from nomadic ape people who couldn't read or write? What does living like an animal have to do with our lives today living with electricity...? Aside from NOTHING! :D
And there were all kinds of people living in the ME in ancient times, why is it exclusively now for Jews and their chosen friends? What's the logical evolutionary path for that?
Wow, 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East is run by Muslims, or Islamic states with the sword of Islam and crescent moon on all their flags, yet this imbecile claims that Jews are somehow hogging all the land in the Middle East. Where do these fucking ignorant retards come from?
Of course I didn't mean the WHOLE fucking ME! :lol:
Only a complete retard would think that. But i guess when you can't rebut the main argument...:eusa_whistle:
What WAS your main argument dipshit, or do you ever have one? Why do Muslims get to live on 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East that they got by conquering invading looting and murdering, and Jews don't get to plant their flag on less than 1% of land that happens to be ancient Jewish land? Is that you and your IslamoNazi buddies raison d'être?

Wow, 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East is run by Muslims, or Islamic states with the sword of Islam and crescent moon on all their flags, yet this imbecile claims that Jews are somehow hogging all the land in the Middle East. Where do these fucking ignorant retards come from?
Only a complete retard would think that. But i guess when you can't rebut the main argument...:eusa_whistle:
What WAS your main argument dipshit, or do you ever have one? Why do Muslims get to live on 99.9999% of the land in the Middle East that they got by conquering invading looting and murdering, and Jews don't get to plant their flag on less than 1% of land that happens to be ancient Jewish land? Is that you and your IslamoNazi buddies raison d'être?

There you go again comparing Israel to nasty sandtrap nations. Well, the comparison fits. You finally got me to agree with you on something:clap2:
Why don't Jews get to plant their flag on 1% of the land? Personally, I think that they should be allowed to, like you say, ONE FUCKING %! But the problem is, they went about it the totally wrong way and now have completely pissed off the other 99%. And they can't seem to find their way back to peace. Pity. It's an easy path to follow.

very good Ima----you have finally stated your real opinion-----which is Muslims have a right to rape and murder and exploit and enslave and anything jews do---to resist being raped and murdered and exploited and enslaved is ---BAD unless muslims agree to LIKE IT I know you well-----I grew up in the civil rights era in the USA in an areas of the country rife with segregationists who claimed "let the blacks either be slaves of go back to africa----they have to do it OUR WAY" '

you must be heart broken that SOUTH SUDAN seceded from their just enslavement to islamic khartoum

very good Ima----you have finally stated your real opinion-----which is Muslims have a right to rape and murder and exploit and enslave and anything jews do---to resist being raped and murdered and exploited and enslaved is ---BAD unless muslims agree to LIKE IT I know you well-----I grew up in the civil rights era in the USA in an areas of the country rife with segregationists who claimed "let the blacks either be slaves of go back to africa----they have to do it OUR WAY" '

you must be heart broken that SOUTH SUDAN seceded from their just enslavement to islamic khartoum
I am actually shocked at the number of anti-Semites on the board who actually stick up for these Muslims. Don't they see what the Muslims are doing to others in the Muslim world and even outside of it (like Thailand and the Philippines)? They themselves wouldn't last long in the Muslim world no matter if they get on their hands and knees and swear how much they stood up for them on message boards.

jt2

I think you've just stated what you wish my opinions were, because otherwise, you're just full of shit.

Ima, you are so right. Israel got it all wrong in their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions that provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence. Just like you say, peace is "an easy path to follow." And king Hussein of Jordan proved it. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

There you go again comparing Israel to nasty sandtrap nations. Well, the comparison fits. You finally got me to agree with you on something:clap2:
Why don't Jews get to plant their flag on 1% of the land? Personally, I think that they should be allowed to, like you say, ONE FUCKING %! But the problem is, they went about it the totally wrong way and now have completely pissed off the other 99%. And they can't seem to find their way back to peace. Pity. It's an easy path to follow.

I wonder what "way" Israel should have used to get to statehood ----in the opinion of Ima.

Problem is Israel did it legally & morally by a vote of the member nations of the UN. Not exactly the way Muslim lands were acquired.

I wonder what "way" Israel should have used to get to statehood ----in the opinion of Ima.

Still I wonder what Ima's suggestion is----regarding the road to statehood by Israel I wonder what ima "knows" about the path to statehood----by israel was I am truly interested in what she thinks was Israel's path to statehood -----I first read the nazi literature around 1960 (as a child) and only a few years later ran into lots of muslims from various parts of the world. I have been exposed to numerous versions of history

Ima, you are so right. Israel got it all wrong in their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions that provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence. Just like you say, peace is "an easy path to follow." And king Hussein of Jordan proved it. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

:anj_stfu: with your stupidities, we've heard it a million times already. or are you in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's?

:anj_stfu: with your stupidities, we've heard it a million times already. or are you in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's?

Ima you are not only utterly clueless as to the history of Israel and Palestine-----you have no idea as to what the illness called ALZHEIMER's is Try not to make a fool of yourself Using the word "alzhemier's" as a kind of insult-------is as idiotic and vulgar as those scum and sluts who laugh when an elderly person slips on a banana peel and breaks a hip I will help you----an interesting study of Alzheimers patients reveals that long before their illness became apparent-----the fact that they were losing cognitive skills became apparent in their WRITINGS . If anyone on this board exhibits signs of developing alzheimer's -----it is YOU Your sentence structure and lack of logic is the clue

Still I wonder what Ima's suggestion is----regarding the road to statehood by Israel I wonder what ima "knows" about the path to statehood----by israel was I am truly interested in what she thinks was Israel's path to statehood -----I first read the nazi literature around 1960 (as a child) and only a few years later ran into lots of muslims from various parts of the world. I have been exposed to numerous versions of history

In general, Israel needs to find out what it'll take to make peace with their neighbours, and then give it to them. Simple, no?

Ima you are not only utterly clueless as to the history of Israel and Palestine-----you have no idea as to what the illness called ALZHEIMER's is Try not to make a fool of yourself Using the word "alzhemier's" as a kind of insult-------is as idiotic and vulgar as those scum and sluts who laugh when an elderly person slips on a banana peel and breaks a hip I will help you----an interesting study of Alzheimers patients reveals that long before their illness became apparent-----the fact that they were losing cognitive skills became apparent in their WRITINGS . If anyone on this board exhibits signs of developing alzheimer's -----it is YOU Your sentence structure and lack of logic is the clue
Trying to insult me? :lol:

No I am teaching you something about the illness called ALZHEIMER's The first and early manifestations are a kind of simplification of thought AND sentence structure in writings by the patient. Your writing is very simplistic on this board-----it is mostly ISRAEL DID EVERYTHING WRONG IN ITS PATH TO STATEHOOD. I have asked you to describe what Israel did wrong and what the right path would have been and you have declined to answer, possibly because the concept is too complex for you

No I am teaching you something about the illness called ALZHEIMER's The first and early manifestations are a kind of simplification of thought AND sentence structure in writings by the patient. Your writing is very simplistic on this board-----it is mostly ISRAEL DID EVERYTHING WRONG IN ITS PATH TO STATEHOOD. I have asked you to describe what Israel did wrong and what the right path would have been and you have declined to answer, possibly because the concept is too complex for you

What did Israel do wrong? That's an easy one: They moved to Palestine. Massive mistake number one. Number 2 mistake would be killing everyone that got in their way. Not the best way to make friends and lasting peace.

Forum List

Back