Wouldn't It Be Funny?

Oh, poor poor Ima. No capacity whatsoever to actually think.

It's all a matter of how you or I or anyone else defines God. I conceive of God as an unknown. Because I have the intellectual capability to conceive of God as an unknown, therefore God exists.

Now please try real real hard to actually think on your own & explain to us why you question God's existence?

At least the atheists take a stand on the existence or non existence of God. Agnostics are too dumb to know what they believe. But hey, with you the shoe fits.
Not me. :D

Better luck next time. Please try again.

I believe that god has not yet been proven. Prove me wrong or :anj_stfu:

It's all a matter of how you or I or anyone else defines God. I conceive of God as an unknown. Because I have the intellectual capability to conceive of God as an unknown, therefore God exists.

Now please try real real hard to actually think on your own & explain to us why you question God's existence?

At least the atheists take a stand on the existence or non existence of God. Agnostics are too dumb to know what they believe. But hey, with you the shoe fits.

No proof. Simple.

If your god is an unknown, then you can't know whether it exists or not.

Seriously Ima, it would help you to start thinking out of the box. Let me ask you a question. Which do you believe came first --- time, God or creation? If this question is too tough for you, you can just say I do not believe in any of these concepts? Fair enough?

No proof. Simple.

Seriously Ima, it would help you to start thinking out of the box. Let me ask you a question. Which do you believe came first --- time, God or creation? If this question is too tough for you, you can just say I do not believe in any of these concepts? Fair enough?

No proof. Simple.

God and creation have no proof of their existence.

I see. Is there proof that time exists?

No proof. Simple.

You're getting stoopider by the second. See? Time exists. :D

Very good. You're going great so far. Before we go any further am I correct in saying that you believe time existed before any concept of God or creation came about?

If by creation you mean the Big Bang, then current scientific theories have time being created during the BB. God, not so much. :D

The Big Bang created time??? So then, who or what created the Big Bang that created time?

Very good. You're going great so far. Before we go any further am I correct in saying that you believe time existed before any concept of God or creation came about?

If by creation you mean the Big Bang, then current scientific theories have time being created during the BB. God, not so much. :D

The Big Bang created time??? So then, who or what created the Big Bang that created time?

Currently unknown.

Okay Ima. Lets get back to this "Palestinian" land Israel is stealing. When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is now stealing?

And yet another BRILLIANT reply to stretch the boudaries of human intellect to answer a vital question over the land dispute. How does Ima do it?

Okay Ima. Lets get back to this "Palestinian" land Israel is stealing. When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is now stealing?

Florida.

I'm still waiting for you to prove god to me. Or that the Torah isn't just a bunch of fairy tales. With emphasis on FAIRY! :D

Forum List

Back