Would you abandon your D/R party if party you hate disbans in return?

Select

• I agree not to vote Rep if Dems do not run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree not to vote Dem if Reps do not run

• I'm voting Democrat no matter what

• I'm voting Republican no matter what

• Total voters
The two party system is quickly becoming one of the worst, most ill begotten, sleezy systems the world has ever seen. Its flooded with money from special interests who expect their voices should be heard. I have news for them, their voices should be squelched.

So since democrats and republicans didn't vote in this poll, one can only assume that they are selected hypocrites and the filth of this nation?

I sort of a assumed they didn't vote for the same reason I didn't: neither the poll, nor the OP made any sense.

So since democrats and republicans didn't vote in this poll, one can only assume that they are selected hypocrites and the filth of this nation?

This weak shit needs work, dont assume that a lack of voting is due to the posters, its due to the OP

"That pretty much sums up the dysfunction of our election process. "

Yuppers. Gonna be hard to vote at all in this election.
This is a good one to sit out.

A political party is only a tool. The ignorant and sub-educated people who rely on propaganda rather than thinking for themselves probably vote democrat because daddy and grampa voted democrat. Tea Party people are independent thinkers who would support democrats if there was any hope for them but they work within the republican party to try to get better candidates. It's a waste of a vote to support a 3rd party candidates so you do the best you can and vote for the basic agenda that best supports your core values.

I haven't voted "for" anyone in a while.

It seems to have always been a vote against the worst of choices

The last person I voted "for" was Perot. In the primaries I vote for someone. In the general I'm stuck like you.

Voting FOR someone is futile, because you are only seeing him as a candidate.
I voted FOR Jimmy Carter because I saw him as an honorable man; an engineer, not a lawyer and a man of God. 4 years later, I voted against him because he was a crappy President.
To answer the OP, I vote ideology, not party. If the Democrat Party ceased to exist, I would still likely vote for Republicans because they are closer to me in ideology.

A political party is only a tool. The ignorant and sub-educated people who rely on propaganda rather than thinking for themselves probably vote democrat because daddy and grampa voted democrat. Tea Party people are independent thinkers who would support democrats if there was any hope for them but they work within the republican party to try to get better candidates. It's a waste of a vote to support a 3rd party candidates so you do the best you can and vote for the basic agenda that best supports your core values.

A vote for a third party is never a wasted vote.

If that is who you wanted, then you voted for that person.

A wasted vote is one that is not cast.

People lose elections not because someone voted third party, but because they did not earn enough support.

Lets be very clear about this.

If that is who you wanted, then you voted for that person.

A wasted vote is one that is not cast.

People lose elections not because someone voted third party, but because they did not earn enough support.

Lets be very clear about this.

Voice is voice.

I haven't voted "for" anyone in a while.

It seems to have always been a vote against the worst of choices

The last person I voted "for" was Perot. In the primaries I vote for someone. In the general I'm stuck like you.

Voting FOR someone is futile, because you are only seeing him as a candidate.
I voted FOR Jimmy Carter because I saw him as an honorable man; an engineer, not a lawyer and a man of God. 4 years later, I voted against him because he was a crappy President.
To answer the OP, I vote ideology, not party. If the Democrat Party ceased to exist, I would still likely vote for Republicans because they are closer to me in ideology.

Respectable...^^
icon14.gif

New question arises from the results of this poll:
Where are all the die hard republicans/democrats? seems like independents were not afraid to vote, so if the demorepublicrats are the ones running the country and the country is screwed up according to those same republicrats, then how come independents can vote in this poll, but demorepublicrats can not?

I would like a simple, direct answer without trolling if at all possible. as a matter of fact I make that a dare for any demo republic rat in here.

non-Party votes signal non-support, for those Parties, i.e. "denies them public mandate". I.e. the Big Parties will win, as they would have won, anyway; but They may try to "tread more softly".

Forum List

Back