Would you abandon your D/R party if party you hate disbans in return?

Select

• I agree not to vote Rep if Dems do not run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree not to vote Dem if Reps do not run

• I'm voting Democrat no matter what

• I'm voting Republican no matter what

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
This is a simple question, but I think an important one. if you are planing to vote a democrat or republican this November, and you had this choice - to not vote for your favorite of the two in return that your hated party (democrat or republican, whichever it is) becomes unqualified in elections?

Please vote in the poll above before you read the rest of the post.

Guess what: Vast Majority of Americans feel exactly the same way you do, they hate the other party more then they like the party they plan to vote for, only THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA, with their clever tricks makes us believe that majority of Americans are idiots and favor one of their two parties: I lived in USSR and I remember how they did exact same thing back there - they had their pop stars (I forgot the names) that made most people puke, but like Milli Vanilli, the establishment communist media made them popular, and they gathered large auditoriums and looked as though they made it on their own - where would this Mitt Romney, Hussein Obama or the rest of the scum be without the publicity of the establishment media? because to get elected, they all have to pretend that they are not part of the establishment? WAKE UP and either denounce/dissagree with my solution or join it, because if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Here's a hint, commie.

We aren't going to 'silence establishment media' anytime soon in America.
Back in the 1980's I would never have believed that USSR would collapse also. and back in the 90's, when people like Ron Paul and others were telling you that USA will be in trouble, commie RINO's on the media looked at them as a joke also.

Here's a hint, commie.

Back in the 1980's I would never have believed that USSR would collapse also. and back in the 90's, when people like Ron Paul and others were telling you that USA will be in trouble, commie RINO's on the media looked at them as a joke also.

Government mandated restrictions on speech might seem the norm for a person from the former USSR.

Here, both 'R' and 'D' will oppose it - hard ( the Democrat's attack on the Supremes recent corporate free speech ruling, notwithstanding.)

You've been gone for awhile. It's been nice. If you would abandon us again I will abandon insulting you.

Promise
Your "insults" are about as touching as Hillary's victory rallies over Obama were convincing back in 2008

Hillary-fake-smile.jpg

Here's a hint, commie.

Government mandated restrictions on speech might seem the norm for a person from the former USSR.

Here, both 'R' and 'D' will oppose it - hard ( the Democrat's attack on the Supremes recent corporate free speech ruling, notwithstanding.)
If you don't like free speech, may I suggest you move to elitist biggest business partner, which is China?

Where is all the democrat and republican voters? are they afraid to vote? I only see 3 independents here

If you don't like free speech, may I suggest you move to elitist biggest business partner, which is China?

My, how trollish of you to project your desire to crush free speech upon someone else.

Both your item #3 and #5 on your 'website' are attacks on the free exercise of speech. And your #1 seems to want to create a Pravda to replace it.

Again, you being a Ruskie - you would like that sort of thing.

Us Americans, not so much.

Did the Marines stop fighting when they raised the flag on Suribachi?

"In War; Resolution: In Defeat; Defiance:"- Winston Churchill

My, how trollish of you to project your desire to crush free speech upon someone else.

Both your item #3 and #5 on your 'website' are attacks on the free exercise of speech. And your #1 seems to want to create a Pravda to replace it.

Again, you being a Ruskie - you would like that sort of thing.

Us Americans, not so much.
Hussein Obama to you too, delusional freak

So since democrats and republicans didn't vote in this poll, one can only assume that they are selected hypocrites and the filth of this nation?

The question itself is senseless.

If a political party disbands there's no party to belong to. Whatever was the core of that party will move to something else.

What did the Whigs do when it disbanded?

Forum List

Back