This really illustrates the extremism of the left

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️

The other day Democrats tried passing a bill that would make abortions legal in the event of RvW being overturned. I condemned them for political theater because there was a zero chance of it passing.

This is the same thing here.

We have so many issues that need addressed and this is what we get.

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️
Your post shows also why there is a battle going on inside the Democratic Party between n the left, moderate, and establishment members. I and others warned about letting these types in the party and now they are seeing the results.
Here's an article showing the struggle going on inside the Party between these groups. Some folks call them left progressives but I and others who were active in the party know what they really are. These folks have a NAZI mentality.

Last edited:
The other day Democrats tried passing a bill that would make abortions legal in the event of RvW being overturned. I condemned them for political theater because there was a zero chance of it passing.

It’s all by design to keep the rubes divided.

Well at least we got a hearing on UFOs and I'm sure they passed naming a walking trail in some far-flung national park in a bipartisan manner.

We need this because the left literally denies what a woman is so that they can have unlimited access to woman as their victims.

We need this because the left literally denies what a woman is so that they can have unlimited access to woman as their victims.

The chance of it passing is zero. That is the point.

Welcome to Clown World!

TshirtAutist.jpg

First they try to overturn Roe v Wade
Then they BAN birth control pills
Then condoms

I’m not sure I follow your logic there. Because the left has embraced extremism, we shouldn’t try to fight it? We shouldn’t make an effort?

I don't think you read my first post.

Repukes need to be informed to see and realize one.

Forum List

Back