This really illustrates the extremism of the left

There will be no turning back until modern Sodom and Gomorrah are finished off
I don’t know about that. Everyone said there was “no going back” on Roe vs. Wade as well and we got the Supreme Court to properly uphold the US Constitution on that one.

Anything can be turned back. Anything.

I don’t know about that. Everyone said there was “no going back” on Roe vs. Wade as well and we got the Supreme Court to properly uphold the US Constitution on that one.

Anything can be turned back. Anything.
What empire has ever survived this? There has to be a spiritual reawakening. We've become a reprobate nation. That means we've gone beyond the point of no return.

What empire has ever survived this? There has to be a spiritual reawakening. We've become a reprobate nation. That means we've gone beyond the point of no return.
Oh I’m not arguing. The left has become absolutely disgusting and the right has allowed their bullshit to seep into the public space.

I’m merely saying any nightmare can be turned around.

Oh I’m not arguing. The left has become absolutely disgusting and the right has allowed their bullshit to seep into the public space.

I’m merely saying any nightmare can be turned around.
This plague of "woke" wickedness needs to be eradicated. The Antifa degenerates need to be put in their place.

It’s 7 years later and the Democrats are still denying the results of the 2016 elections. The only “Russian Collusion” was done by Hitlery Clinton. There was zero “collusion” by Donald Trump.

The other day Democrats tried passing a bill that would make abortions legal in the event of RvW being overturned. I condemned them for political theater because there was a zero chance of it passing.

This is the same thing here.

We have so many issues that need addressed and this is what we get.
This IS an issue that needs addressing before it's too late.
Nice attempted middle man routine tho

This IS an issue that needs addressing before it's too late.
Nice attempted middle man routine tho

Well then, it's a good thing the Republicans voted on something and it's no longer an issue, eh?

What's the point of something that has a ZERO chance of passing?

Well then, it's a good thing the Republicans voted on something and it's no longer an issue, eh?

What's the point of something that has a ZERO chance of passing?
Guess we should still not let blacks be free or allow women to vote or gays to get married or any other issue that took decades to pass....RIGHT?

Fucking buffoon

Guess we should still not let blacks be free or allow women to vote or gays to get married or any other issue that took decades to pass....RIGHT?

Fucking buffoon

Do you have statistics on how many times these were forwarded and failed?

Do you also not understand that these were not things that passed (other than the right to vote)?

Guess we should still not let blacks be free
Do you not understand that it was the Democrats who attacked their own nation because they were so deeply committed to keeping black people as slaves (as far back as the early 1800's, Democrats were too fuck'n lazy to work a job and provide for themselves - some things never change!).

The left has regressed so far, they are actually incapable of even defining the word “woman”

This is liberalism. Actually reveling in promiscuity (which studies have shown results in much higher rates of depression, STDs, and suicide). Gleefully celebrating adultery. Promoting the most unethical behaviors.

Liberalism is the ideology of Satan. And he is smiling every time he sees a liberal.

A predator will always try to isolate their victim. Pedophiles will always tell their victims stuff like “don’t tell you parents, they wouldn’t understand, they will blame you, etc.”.

Note how Democrats try to separate children from their parents?

Forum List

Back