January 6 Committee Democrats Say They Fear Trump Will Put Them in Jai

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

January 6 Committee Democrats Say They Fear Trump Will Put Them in Jail​

19 Apr 2024 ~~ By Kristina Wong

They fretted to CBS News in a recent piece about a March 18 Trump post on Truth Social that said former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) “should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!”
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has consistently fundraised off all Democrat investigations and impeachments of Trump, told the network, “My wife and I have had conversations about what life would look like if the worst happened… . You can’t avoid the conversations about ‘What if?’ And I have to think about my own personal safety.”

Commentary:
These particular Democrat Neo-Marxists and RINOS fear the same thing thing will happen to them as to the treatment they afforded those persecuted and wrongly charged.
Their attitude during that burnt earth circus was disgusting. Sad part is many Americans trusted what they said was true. It wasn’t.
Had they not lied or withheld all the video footage from the public they wouldn't be fearful. In other words had they told the truth.
Anyone denying that Jan 6th ('Reichstag Fire '21') is was planned, orchestrated and executed by the Democrat Party as the mother of all false-flag operations is a double idiot by now. They're probably the same people who still wear masks outside on a breezy, sunny day.
One could question why they so afraid? I mean everything they have done and said was true, rrrright!!
One might consider the fact that DJT is being persecuted aand tried for doing things he didn't do and the Democrats Neo=Marxists are fearful they will be tried for things they did do? if you want to clear out the rot, the Jan 6th committee would be a good start.

January 6 Committee Democrats Say They Fear Trump Will Put Them in Jail

If elected then Trump's DOJ might investigate certain democrats for illegal misdeeds as they have done to him and other repubs. Lawfare just sucks, doesn't it? But if they ain't guilty of something and there isn't enough evidence proof it then they won't go to jail, it's as simple as that.

If elected then Trump's DOJ might investigate certain democrats for illegal misdeeds as they have done to him and other repubs. Lawfare just sucks, doesn't it? But if they ain't guilty of something and there isn't enough evidence proof it then they won't go to jail, it's as simple as that.

They fretted to CBS News in a recent piece about a March 18 Trump post on Truth Social that said former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) “should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!”
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has consistently fundraised off all Democrat investigations and impeachments of Trump, told the network, “My wife and I have had conversations about what life would look like if the worst happened… . You can’t avoid the conversations about ‘What if?’ And I have to think about my own personal safety.”

Commentary:
These particular Democrat Neo-Marxists and RINOS fear the same thing thing will happen to them as to the treatment they afforded those persecuted and wrongly charged.
Their attitude during that burnt earth circus was disgusting. Sad part is many Americans trusted what they said was true. It wasn’t.
Had they not lied or withheld all the video footage from the public they wouldn't be fearful. In other words had they told the truth.
Anyone denying that Jan 6th ('Reichstag Fire '21') is was planned, orchestrated and executed by the Democrat Party as the mother of all false-flag operations is a double idiot by now. They're probably the same people who still wear masks outside on a breezy, sunny day.
One could question why they so afraid? I mean everything they have done and said was true, rrrright!!
One might consider the fact that DJT is being persecuted aand tried for doing things he didn't do and the Democrats Neo=Marxists are fearful they will be tried for things they did do? if you want to clear out the rot, the Jan 6th committee would be a good start.

Exactly where they belong for violating citizens rights. Can't say it any clearer. fk them

Commentary:

It will never happen. DC is so corrupt. Justice will NEVER be served.

They don't need to worry about their legal safety, but they do need to worry about their personal safety.
fk you. that's fking childish of you to say. fk off you maniac fkwad. Fk LOL. Dude your brain fell out your head.

BTW, the only people who were and are unsafe are J6 people that the Supreme court is about to release from prison for the brainfk cucks of DNC fkers.

Forum List

Back