Words fail me

Expect much more of this from the left. If you do it right you are wrong, if you do it wrong you are wrong. Same with climate change, same with Muellar investigation. The idea is to so jumble reason so that no one will know what to say. It is a desperate activity by desperate people who have no moral ground, no reason, no logic, and no ethics to hold on to. Kudos to fox for making the correction. Certainly a typo by someone in the control room. A correction is something you will never see from the msm.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.

The thing is ---- I'm willing to bet this graphic was not inaccurate, that Rump actually told them that

Didn't you used to be one of them there "journalists"?

How many Mexican countries are there, exactly? :rolleyes:

"One of them"??

Fuck no, I've never been on TV at all. Well except for that time with that thing, the security camera.

There were TV journalists in your day? :eek:

What were their names? :aargh:

You know that Gutenberg guy? I taught him ever'thang he knows.

Yeah.. no TV then..At least if you mean Martin Luther the Gutenberg printing guy. :rolleyes:

Expect much more of this from the left. If you do it right you are wrong, if you do it wrong you are wrong. Same with climate change, same with Muellar investigation. The idea is to so jumble reason so that no one will know what to say. It is a desperate activity by desperate people who have no moral ground, no reason, no logic, and no ethics to hold on to. Kudos to fox for making the correction. Certainly a typo by someone in the control room. A correction is something you will never see from the msm.
Conservatives rushing to the defense of Fox in its hour of need – too funny.

Jeez... All I did was point out that all networks have their share of faux pas... I don't even watch Fox. Sorry if I pissed in anyone's Cheerios...

Conservatives rushing to the defense of Fox in its hour of need – too funny.

Leftists running to exploit a typo some guy who works in the back room at fox made - too predictable

Oh look! Another leftist shill read the talkingpointsmemo! :eek:

He just bypassed Pogo's established OP and said "I gotta get on this, now!"

rofl.gif

Fox News apologizes for IGNORANT headline

That's the thread that led to this one, Einstein. Check the post times.

You see son, the mods came in and closed that one because it didn't post a source in the OP. That was the right thing to do. So I, being the opportunist, started one WITH a source so that it could live and breathe. And here we are, aren't we.

You're welcome.

rofl.gif

You see son, the mods came in and closed that one because it didn't post a source in the OP. That was the right thing to do. So I, being the opportunist, started one WITH a source so that it could live and breathe. And here we are, aren't we.

You're welcome.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

What do you see here?

I see tits. :auiqs.jpg:That's all there that's worthwhile.

See now, this is where we really learn about people -- what they see. That's not what I see at all. I see a producer has posed a woman in a straight-on shot hoping for an upskirt.

The sad thing is, with that graphic about "three Mexican countries" on there I might not even catch it. :crybaby:

rofl.gif

You're welcome.

You do have the world's largest collection of utterly useless three-second videos. There's something to be proud of.

Forum List

Back