Mueller Madness: The Media Pundits Who Got It Most Wrong

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
The chart says it all. These people should all be fired and made an example of.

26n.muellermadnessbracket.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/03/25/mueller-madness-the-media-pundits-who-got-it-most-wrong/

The Mueller report has been released?

Btw how does one "get it wrong" doing comedy? Is SNL like illegal in your echobubble?

Btw how does one "get it wrong" doing comedy? Is SNL like illegal in your echobubble?
Well look at the bracket, you can read correct? How many SNL people are there?

We dont have an echo bubble, we have to deal with the left every day...…..it's you people that suck up the talking points and cant use Google for some reason to check any facts.
There are 64 people in the news(way more than that) that suck....are partisan, flaming fags that suck off the democrats every chance they get....now WE are rubbing their faces in it and mocking people like you that trust these dolts......

We dont have an echo bubble, we have to deal with the left every day...…..it's you people that suck up the talking points and cant use Google for some reason to check any facts.
There are 64 people in the news(way more than that) that suck....are partisan, flaming fags that suck off the democrats every chance they get....now WE are rubbing their faces in it and mocking people like you that trust these dolts......

I don't see anything on Googles indicating the Mueller report has been released. Should I use Ask Jeeves? :dunno:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/25/mueller-madness-the-media-pundits-who-got-it-most-wrong/

Bill Maher isn’t on your bracket. He certainly got it wrong.
He didn't make the top 64, it shows you how much these people suck...….

How come some comedians rate and others don't, in a premise that cannot include comedy in the first place?

I don't see anything on Googles indicating the Mueller report has been released. Should I use Ask Jeeves? :dunno:
That wasn't in my post dipshit.....learn to read

How come some comedians rate and others don't, in a premise that cannot include comedy in the first place?
Well since you're stupid, I'll explain
See some commedians werent' saying things as a comedian.....like Kathy Griffin.....she's made stupid statements, not as a comedian (Bonus hint: Not everything a comedian says is comedic, sometimes they actually talk about their real thoughts....ponder that)

And it's only 64 people....there are a whole lot that didn't make this list...these are jus the 64 dumbest ones.

See some commedians werent' saying things as a comedian.....like Kathy Griffin.....she's made stupid statements, not as a comedian (Bonus hint: Not everything a comedian says is comedic, sometimes they actually talk about their real thoughts....ponder that)

And it's only 64 people....there are a whole lot that didn't make this list...these are jus the 64 dumbest ones.

I really don't know who Kathy Griffin is. I'm looking at Alec Baldwin and Robert deNiro being blacklisted for the heinous crime of participating in comedy sketches. Quel horreur. Oh the humanity. And shit. :crybaby:

I mean, doesn't get much snowflakier than "Mo-om! They're making fun of us!! Make them STOP!"

Really? John Oliver? Stephen Colbert? Jimmy Kimmel? Have any idea what those guys' jobs are?

The question is, are there enough guillotines to go around....? :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Wanna see it again? Roll tape.

.it's you people that suck up the talking points and cant [sic] use Google for some reason to check any facts.

Perhaps I'm unclear on who "you people" is. :dunno:

I really don't know who Kathy Griffin is. I'm looking at Alec Baldwin and Robert deNiro being blacklisted for the heinous crime of participating in comedy sketches. Quel horreur. Oh the humanity. And shit. :crybaby:

I mean, doesn't get much snowflakier than "Mo-om! They're making fun of us!! Make them STOP!"
Oh you don't know Kathy Griffin? so you're not informed and keep up with all of this stuff? Makes sense......Google her
and google DeNiro.....and all of these people...you'll see how stupid they sound when they make their statements

.it's you people that suck up the talking points and cant [sic] use Google for some reason to check any facts.

Leftwingers, commies, fascists, progressives, liberals, whatever you call yourselves these days. Oh let me guess you don't know what leftwing means? or you're a centrist?

Hannity got it completely wrong and owes a lot of people (Meuller, especially) apologies.

All during the LEGAL investigation Hannity INSISTED that it was a witch hunt and that the investigators were incapable of delivering a fair opinion.

he was wrong.

he was VERY wrong.

He should apologize.

Oh you don't know Kathy Griffin? so you're not informed and keep up with all of this stuff? Makes sense......Google her
and google DeNiro.....and all of these people...you'll see how stupid they sound when they make their statements

Really not interested. I do know who Baldwin and Colbert and Kimmel and Oliver and SNL are. They all satirize current events. That doesn't have anything to do with "making statements". Nor does it have to do with "leftists", "Progressives", "Liberals" or "centrists". You put yourself in the news, for whatever reason, you're going to get satirized.

e.g. R.Kelly, e.g. Amazon, e.g. Rump. Yet I don't see R. Kelly or Jeff Bezos melting down in diaper rashes.

Leftwingers, commies, fascists, progressives, liberals, whatever you call yourselves these days. Oh let me guess you don't know what leftwing means? or you're a centrist?

Whatever you want. The question stands --- Google or no Google --- has the Mueller report been released, yes or no?

Really not interested. I do know who Baldwin and Colbert and Kimmel and Oliver and SNL are. They all satirize current events. That doesn't have anything to do with "making statements". Nor does it have to do with "leftists", "Progressives", "Liberals" or "centrists". You put yourself in the news, for whatever reason, you're going to get satirized.

e.g. R.Kelly, e.g. Amazon, e.g. Rump. Yet I don't see R. Kelly or Jeff Bezos melting down in diaper rashes.
Ok if you're not interested, why are you commenting in the thread? It sounds like a copout
And no, they are making statements of fact.....and these things are believed by the left

Forum List

Back