Words fail me

Senor Mexico de la Honduras de Guatamala del Salvador...

Expect much more of this from the left. If you do it right you are wrong, if you do it wrong you are wrong. Same with climate change, same with Muellar investigation. The idea is to so jumble reason so that no one will know what to say. It is a desperate activity by desperate people who have no moral ground, no reason, no logic, and no ethics to hold on to. Kudos to fox for making the correction. Certainly a typo by someone in the control room. A correction is something you will never see from the msm.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, a 30-second geographically embarrassing gaffe is the same thing as a 2-year Special Prosecutor investigation. False equivalency of the month award comes in on the last day of the month.

For shit's sake it's funny. Do you actually not get the joke? How many Mexican countries do you think there are? Perhaps I overestimated the geographic dexterity of the population here. I gives you a hint ----- there are more Caroilnas than there are "Mexicoes".

I should call my broker and tell him to move all my stocks into Butthurt while it's still going up.

Last edited:
Funny. Did you publish where they apologized a few minutes later saying the graphic was wrong?

Nobody reads OP links any more.

And yet the site shuts the thread down if there isn't one in there --- which is why this thread exists. Irony upon irony.

Anything else?

If words fail me
I just make up a bunch.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.

The thing is ---- I'm willing to bet this graphic was not inaccurate, that Rump actually told them that

That's ok you're a liberal. I don't expect you to be able to process many words.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.

The thing is ---- I'm willing to bet this graphic was not inaccurate, that Rump actually told them that

Luke 6:41
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

In other words, why make a big deal of the occasional mistake by Fox, but fail to notice the constant and intentional mistakes done by the MNS or fake media over and over and over day after day?

I call that hypocrisy.... total hypocrisy from the Left.

And I call Double Fallacy. One, your Whataboutism just made me a nickel. Pay up. :deal: We'll note that you failed to address the topic at all, immediately trying to change the subject. It's my thread, you don't get to do that.

And Two, Sweeping Generalization. I am ONE (1) person. You can kind of tell by my name -- it has no S on it.

I think you owe me a nickel for that too.

Why you fail to answer her main question pagan ?

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

In other words, why make a big deal of the occasional mistake by Fox, but fail to notice the constant and intentional mistakes done by the MNS or fake media over and over and over day after day?

I call that hypocrisy.... total hypocrisy from the Left.

Quotes speck-eye, beam-eye.

Then immediately moves to "see" enormous beam in someone else's eye (not the one in her own).

Then finds appropriate expression for it, and again totally "finds" her own beam elsewhere.

SMH.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

That's ok you're a liberal. I don't expect you to be able to process many words.

Holy shit he STILL doesn't get it.... :
thud.gif

The title of the article ---- in the link ---- in post number one ---- is, "'Fox & Friends' apologizes for headline about '3 Mexican Countries'. That sentence is also posted IN the same post number one. IT'S SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE QUOTE YOU JUST POSTED. Yet you found a way to miss them both. Hard to do.

I mean Cheeses, Christ and a Cracker.... read much?.
shakehead.gif

Oh look! Another leftist shill read the talkingpointsmemo! :eek:

He just bypassed Pogo's established OP and said "I gotta get on this, now!"

rofl.gif

Fox News apologizes for IGNORANT headline

That's the thread that led to this one, Einstein. Check the post times.

You see son, the mods came in and closed that one because it didn't post a source in the OP. That was the right thing to do. So I, being the opportunist, started one WITH a source so that it could live and breathe. And here we are, aren't we.

You're welcome.

You do have the world's largest collection of utterly useless three-second videos. There's something to be proud of.

What do you mean by "you"? I just Googled that in 1 1/2 seconds?

I may just be the world's largest owner of "Pogo is a faggot" Gif/memes.

rofl.gif

Aim high! :aargh:

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

thud.gif

The title of the article ---- in the link ---- in post number one ---- is, "'Fox & Friends' apologizes for headline about '3 Mexican Countries'. That sentence is also posted IN the same post number one. IT'S SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE QUOTE YOU JUST POSTED. Yet you found a way to miss them both. Hard to do.

shakehead.gif

Yes BUT THE GRAPHIC, THE PICTURE, THE IMAGE...DOES NOT talk about it. Only a little tiny blurb of an apology is mentioned.

I bring it front and center.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

thud.gif

shakehead.gif

Yes BUT THE GRAPHIC, THE PICTURE, THE IMAGE...DOES NOT talk about it. Only a little tiny blurb of an apology is mentioned.

You're illiterate. You actually needed me to read it to you.

The graphic does not talk about the apology because ............... wait for it.................. THE GRAPHIC **IS** THE FUCKING JOKE, DUMBASS.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

thud.gif

shakehead.gif

The graphic does not talk about the apology because ............... wait for it.................. THE GRAPHIC **IS** THE FUCKING JOKE, DUMBASS.

Yes but there is no graphic from a few minutes later talking about the apology making it look like FNC had no idea they even messed up.

Son I have more intelligence in my left nut that you ever had in your life. Don't try to outdo me son, I'll kick your ass to next week.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

thud.gif

shakehead.gif

Yes but there is no graphic from a few minutes later talking about the apology making it look like FNC had no idea they even messed up.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, YOUR complete ineptitude to READ THE FUCKING OP AND/OR THE LINK makes it look like your fetish channel was stoopid and shit. Which would NOT BE A FUCKING JOKE ANYWAY.

Holy SHIT you're a negative number.

Forum List

Back