Words fail me

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.

The thing is ---- I'm willing to bet this graphic was not inaccurate, that Rump actually told them that

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.
Not quite as good as the "record deepness" of the Great Lakes, but Three Mexican Countries is right up there.

This is just horrible. Don’t know how mankind will survive this! Dew ewe?

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

Not quite as good as the "record deepness" of the Great Lakes, but Three Mexican Countries is right up there.

Let me guess you live in the 57th state libtadya

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

The thing is ---- I'm willing to bet this graphic was not inaccurate, that Rump actually told them that

Luke 6:41
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

In other words, why make a big deal of the occasional mistake by Fox, but fail to notice the constant and intentional mistakes done by the MNS or fake media over and over and over day after day?

I call that hypocrisy.... total hypocrisy from the Left.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

Didn't you used to be one of them there "journalists"?

How many Mexican countries are there, exactly? :rolleyes:

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

In other words, why make a big deal of the occasional mistake by Fox, but fail to notice the constant and intentional mistakes done by the MNS or fake media over and over and over day after day?

And I call Double Fallacy. One, your Whataboutism just made me a nickel. Pay up. :deal: We'll note that you failed to address the topic at all, immediately trying to change the subject. It's my thread, you don't get to do that.

And Two, Sweeping Generalization. I am ONE (1) person. You can kind of tell by my name -- it has no S on it.

I think you owe me a nickel for that too.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

"One of them"??

Fuck no, I've never been on TV at all. Well except for that time with that thing, the security camera.

How many Mexican countries? Damned if I know, I thought I did but now there's at least three. I understand they're rapists.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

"One of them"??

Fuck no, I've never been on TV at all. Well except for that time with that thing, the security camera.

There were TV journalists in your day? :eek:

What were their names? :aargh:

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

And I call Double Fallacy. One, your Whataboutism just made me a nickel. Pay up. :deal: We'll note that you failed to address the topic at all, immediately trying to change the subject. It's my thread, you don't get to do that.

And Two, Sweeping Generalization. I am ONE (1) person. You can kind of tell by my name -- it has no S on it.

I think you owe me a nickel for that too.
People have no sense of humor today. Thanks for the smile, Pogo.

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

"One of them"??

There were TV journalists in your day? :eek:

What were their names? :aargh:

You know that Gutenberg guy? I taught him ever'thang he knows.

Forum List

Back