Winning hearts and minds

When they see US military building damns dispensing meds and supplying food to their children a generation will be with us.

Lets remember they have nukes

OHMIGAWD!

TM is saying we should feel blackmailed into helping Pakistan cuz if we don't they might NUKE US?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!

Wow. Now that really is Charitable!

I rad her posty and I was too shocked to respond.

She really thinks it is best to give to those that want to kill us so they do not kill us.

She is.....OABMA!

Gawddammmmmit, Jar.... I can't rep you again yet! LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

You are a real piece of shit to pretend you care about anyone

Some of us care and do things but dont brag about it.

You know what they say about men who brag about their size?

I bet you have your little stash of cash and have donated less money to charity than you have spent on sex toys.

You do realize that if she is donating even a small fraction of her sex toy budget that could be a considerable amount of money she is giving.

Then again being badly in NEED of sex toys she may be looking for "we" to help her out.

go read the thread again .

It is the right who turned this into a partisan issue

The right does not mean republican.
What people posted on this thread is by no means related to your posts on here in general.

My criticism of you is based on your posts in general....partrisan to the nth degree.

You say the republicans ruined the economy and the demopcrats are fixing it.

OK..

SO let me ask...

Do you have proof that the democrats were out there warning the people of the credit and lending meltdown AS IT WAS DEVELOPING and not after it became obvious? Were they tied up in the chambers as votes were being taken?

Would it maybe have been a better idea for Reid to say "we need to see what is happening to the lending industry" when, instead, he took his free air time to say "the war is lost"?

The republican party did ruin the economy

The dems are trying to fix it.

Onlyu partisan right wing hacks try to say it isnt true

Hey TM!

Look at my Thumb!

4905218302_98b6f437c3_m.jpg

Gee you're DUMB!

She's so typically generous with the monies of others.... textbook far lefty

I think she should donate any life insurance she may have and ensure it gets to the Pakistani aid as quickly as possible by going all Michael Hutchence

You are a real piece of shit to pretend you care about anyone

I bet you have your little stash of cash and have donated less money to charity than you have spent on sex toys.

You do realize that if she is donating even a small fraction of her sex toy budget that could be a considerable amount of money she is giving.

Then again being badly in NEED of sex toys she may be looking for "we" to help her out.

Hey...no joke...

They put out an inititaive to raise taxes so people can get free sex toys?

IM IN!

There you go.

They dont give a shit about this issue they just pretend to care in an attempt to try and insult me.

This is why your party is such a complete failure.

Get a grip TM. I have never pretended to care about anything.

I dont care about the drowned rats who hate us. And i don't need to pretend to insult you. YOU do a bang up job all on your own. I just point it out to you.

Didnt answer me.
What were your democratic heros doing while the economy was tanking?
Dont seem to recall Barney and company WARNING US that what he was "overseeing" was tanking due to republican policies.

To the contrary, he did not say a dam word until AFTER it was obviopus to all.

And you are proud of that?

The insurance won't pay off if she commits suicide - but she's certainly stupid enough to die in an unfortunate household accident (although I shudder at the thought of her performing an auto-erotic asphyxiation death - there just isn't enough brain bleach to cleanse one of that horrible image).

Last edited:

Hey...no joke...

IM IN!

Oh, just stop. Stop right here. I am not gonna run around repping so I can give you two more! That is just damned greedy, Jar.

OHMIGAWD!

TM is saying we should feel blackmailed into helping Pakistan cuz if we don't they might NUKE US?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!

Wow. Now that really is Charitable!

I rad her posty and I was too shocked to respond.

She really thinks it is best to give to those that want to kill us so they do not kill us.

She is.....OABMA!

Gawddammmmmit, Jar.... I can't rep you again yet! LMAO :lol::lol::lol:
Who loves ya Cali?

The insurance won't pay off if she commits suicide - but she's certainly stupid enough to die in an unfortunate household accident (I shudder at the thought of her performing an auto-erotic asphyxiation death).

Yeah... but some AEA deaths are not ruled suicide... so the Pakis have a fighting chance for that donation if she acts quickly... hell, I'll donate some for the cord and the plastic bag

Hey...no joke...

IM IN!

Oh, just stop. Stop right here. I am not gonna run around repping so I can give you two more! That is just damned greedy, Jar.

I am a conservative.
We are greedy bastards.

Media Myth: The Recession/Depression of 2006

Yes they did as well as some in the media did.

me and USC talked about it all the time in those days and were called all sorts of shit for suggesting it was coming.

The right is the one who pretended it was bullshit.

You watch too much fox

The really sad thing is that you actually believe this, don't you?

Holy shit. You really don't know anything other than what you are fed by MM!

Oh.

My.

God.

You may be the dumbest lefty on the board. Wow. That is really, really, really dumb.

Forum List

Back