Winning hearts and minds

When you feed a child who is hungry you are doing good.

that child recognises the good thing you have done and will be far less likely to listen to some asshole preaching that you are evil.

I know it makes too much sense for you people to back but that is why this country is such a fucking mess.

You only care about party yet country and doing the right thing take a back seat every time.

When they see US military building damns dispensing meds and supplying food to their children a generation will be with us.

Lets remember they have nukes

Just as i would love to see US military working on US infrastructure. Dispensing meds to the people in the US who cant afford them. Feeding all of the people in the US who use food banks.

Yes i would love to see the US military winning the hearts and minds of its own citizens.

I wish just one fucking time you people would want to do what is RIGHT and not just what is right wing.

And you? What, exactly, have you done for them? Don't give me shit about taxes paying for aid.... You talk about 'we'..... well, that 'we' includes 'you' and 'me'..... so what have you done for them?

And.... for the record..... stop using stock phrases like 'do what is right and not what is right wing'..... If I had a dime for every time I've read that phrase, I'd be a rich woman.

You're pathetic.

Hey, guess what? The U.S. is already there and already the largest bilateral donor. Over $70 million as well as military helicopters to rescue stranded people and drop food and water. And let's not bother to mention the tens of billions in aid the U.S. has sent them over the years. Try picking up a newspaper once in a while.

Fuck.

People , Pakistan has nukes.

Do you want a good relationship with them or a bad one?

It is my opinion that the political situation in Pakistan represents a greater threat to the West than almost any other country in the world. It is the new home of terrorism and the main breeding ground for Taliban. Do you really think providing aid will change the extremist views held by many?

americans are idiots .... they will take our money and use it to buy weapons to kill us....it is the tribal way of that region....it is why no one has ever conqured the region...as an englishman...i am sure you know the history of england trying to conqure the region....graveyard of empires those mountains....

Hey why if it isnt the girl who doesnt give a rats assw about American kids let alone foreign kids right on cue.

Im sure you are here to say DROWN DROWN DROWN

So, that's your concern? The nukes? Not the fact that millions are homeless, starving, no clean water, kids left orphans, whole communities wiped out? What a nice person you are.

Anyone who thinks that aid will achieve this 'winning of hearts and minds' is a fucking idiot.

And how concerned were you about these people before I mentioned them?

I see this as a win win and I was hoping this would be a subject we could all agree on.

Helping people in a disaster and helping win the hearts and minds of people who could help the world become a safer place.

True to you crazy assed cons numb brained knee jerk reactions I see you are more concerned with opposing someone on the left over anything logical.

i'll donate my frequent flyer miles toward the cost of your ticket.

when do you leave?

Hey, guess what? The U.S. is already there and already the largest bilateral donor. Over $70 million as well as military helicopters to rescue stranded people and drop food and water. And let's not bother to mention the tens of billions in aid the U.S. has sent them over the years. Try picking up a newspaper once in a while.

Fuck.

Where did I say we were giving nothing dickweed?

So, that's your concern? The nukes? Not the fact that millions are homeless, starving, no clean water, kids left orphans, whole communities wiped out? What a nice person you are.

Anyone who thinks that aid will achieve this 'winning of hearts and minds' is a fucking idiot.

And how concerned were you about these people before I mentioned them?

I see this as a win win and I was hoping this would be a subject we could all agree on.

Helping people in a disaster and helping win the hearts and minds of people who could help the world become a safer place.

True to you crazy assed cons numb brained knee jerk reactions I see you are more concerned with opposing someone on the left over anything logical.

Me, personally? Actually, last week, I donated some time to a charity collecting clothes, blankets, and other goods, packing them for sending out to Pakistan. I've also increased my regular donation to the Disasters Emergency Committe (DEC) who coordinate the British response to worldwide disasters. You?

Fuck.

Where did I say we were giving nothing dickweed?

shouldn't you be packing, clara barton?

See all you idiots here are far more concerned with trying to insult me instead of being willing to truely discuss this idea.

You dont give a shit about anything but trying to score meaningless political points.

Hey why if it isnt the girl who doesnt give a rats assw about American kids let alone foreign kids right on cue.

Im sure you are here to say DROWN DROWN DROWN

I don't give a rats ass if entire country drowns or die.

Fly over TM and lend them a helping hand if you are so concerned for them.

See all you idiots here are far more concerned with trying to insult me instead of being willing to truely discuss this idea.

You dont give a shit about anything but trying to score meaningless political points.

Idiot..dont you read?

We were first responders to the drowned rats. We are spending millions on them now.

Wasted money as far as i am concerned. We are saving people who HATE us. There is NO winning hearts and minds.

I think GW should have grown a pair and invaded pakistan instead of afgh and iraq. the only thing I have liked about obama so far is that he sent drones into pakistan day one he became president because thats where the actual terrorists are

Cali you haave lied before why would I believe you

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You call anyone you don't agree with a liar, TM. You're a bullshit artist.... and not a very good one. You got pwned. Live with it. I called you on your ability to whine about 'we' when what you mean is 'others'. You do jack shit to help others.... well, I sleep well at night because I do. But, unlike you fucking idiots who think this will 'win hearts and minds'.... i do it because it is the right thing, the human thing, to do.

I got pwned?

what the fuck is in your brain you fucking hack?

You people insulted me (oh oweee it hurt so bad....not)

You showed yourselves to be hack partisan idiots by attacking an idea that is perfectly logical.

You dont give a rats ass about anything real here you just want to insult someone who is a democrat.

You think you did so you think you won the debate.

No wonder your ideas fail every fucking time yet you still defend them.

Forum List

Back