Winning hearts and minds

Cali I knew and warned of this collapse and you insulted , just like you do now.

You have nothing to offer here but insults.

Cali I knew and warned of this collapse and you insulted , just like you do now.

You fucking liar. I wasn't even on the fucking board when this collapse started, you totally stupid freak.

I insult you because you are too fucking stupid to reason with.

The republican party did ruin the economy

The dems are trying to fix it.

Onlyu partisan right wing hacks try to say it isnt true

lol...when someone claimed last week that the dem party is ruining the economy you told them they had no clue about how the economy works

You fucking liar. I wasn't even on the fucking board when this collapse started, you totally stupid freak.

Pssst...

You know I love it when you talk dirty.

Yeah...been a bit of a dry spell for me.

I wish just one fucking time you people would want to do what is RIGHT and not just what is right wing.

I wish, just one fucking time, you would want to take a look at an issue and not try to use it to evicerate those with whom you disagree politically.

Hack.

Pssst...

You know I love it when you talk dirty.

Yeah...been a bit of a dry spell for me.

Well, IM me baby.

I wish just one fucking time you people would want to do what is RIGHT and not just what is right wing.

I wish, just one fucking time, you would want to take a look at an issue and not try to use it to evicerate those with whom you disagree politically.

Hack.

Start at the first posts in this thread and read what the right wing reaction to this thread was right from the start.

You are the hack

OK you fucking idiot I just proved you wrong with my threads of old.

Do you have the class to admitt you were wrong?

See all you idiots here are far more concerned with trying to insult me instead of being willing to truely discuss this idea.

You dont give a shit about anything but trying to score meaningless political points.

You're not interested in discussing shit. Your only interest lies in using this to call Republicans names.

Twatwaffle.

Hack.

No..her problem is worse.
She will argue an initiative based on the letter next to the name of the author.

Obama can say black and she would say "exacltly"...and then Obama would say "I meant to say white" and she would say "thats what I thought you said"

It is old and pathetic.

Forum List

Back