Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Now is the time to help Pakistan.

We should go in BIG time with food meds and sand bags to save the flood victims

My op

Last edited:
  • Banned
When they see US military building damns dispensing meds and supplying food to their children a generation will be with us.

Lets remember they have nukes

Yeah, we should definitely patronize yet another country for geopolitical purposes. :rolleyes:

• Banned
It fucking kills me how you people jump right on borad when it means we spesnd money on Bombs to kill people to protect our counrty but when it comes to saving lives to protect our country you go all fuzzy in the head and heart.

how suprizing you would all knee jerk be against this

Good grief, you are an arrogant little girl, aren't you? What, in my post, tells you that I am against it? Idiot. I've already given - I don't sit back and think that 'we' means other people. 'We' means you... and me.... and every other individual who can afford to go without in order to help those less fortunate. You are nothing more than a keyboard warrior. You do nothing to actually help... you just sit there and expect 'we' to do it. You fucking moronic waste of oxygen.

It fucking kills me how you people jump right on borad when it means we spesnd money on Bombs to kill people to protect our counrty but when it comes to saving lives to protect our country you go all fuzzy in the head and heart.

yea i surely want to help a country whose intelligence services are best friends with the taliban group that is harbored in their country all while they provide sanctuary to taliban & al qaeda from afghanistan who run across the border. great guys they are

People , Pakistan has nukes.

Do you want a good relationship with them or a bad one?

So, that's your concern? The nukes? Not the fact that millions are homeless, starving, no clean water, kids left orphans, whole communities wiped out? What a nice person you are.

Anyone who thinks that aid will achieve this 'winning of hearts and minds' is a fucking idiot.

So, that's your concern? The nukes? Not the fact that millions are homeless, starving, no clean water, kids left orphans, whole communities wiped out? What a nice person you are.

Anyone who thinks that aid will achieve this 'winning of hearts and minds' is a fucking idiot.

And how concerned were you about these people before I mentioned them?

I see this as a win win and I was hoping this would be a subject we could all agree on.

Helping people in a disaster and helping win the hearts and minds of people who could help the world become a safer place.

True to you crazy assed cons numb brained knee jerk reactions I see you are more concerned with opposing someone on the left over anything logical.

It is my opinion that the political situation in Pakistan represents a greater threat to the West than almost any other country in the world. It is the new home of terrorism and the main breeding ground for Taliban. Do you really think providing aid will change the extremist views held by many?

I wish just one fucking time you people would want to do what is RIGHT and not just what is right wing.

And how concerned were you about these people before I mentioned them?

I see this as a win win and I was hoping this would be a subject we could all agree on.

Helping people in a disaster and helping win the hearts and minds of people who could help the world become a safer place.

True to you crazy assed cons numb brained knee jerk reactions I see you are more concerned with opposing someone on the left over anything logical.

how about we help our own people first....there are floods famine and disaters all of this country....not to mention millions of unemployed ...i don't see the feds helping them ....

and you want to rush off and send troops and money to a country that bred and harbours aq....fucking hell....

Forum List

Back