Biden needs to

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Biden needs to focus on the economy, jobs and inflation big time.
1. Promise to fight inflation. Ask congress for a bill to punish businesses for price jacking and swinking packages. This bill could also punish ceo's and boards jacking up prices to grant themselves tens of billions of dollars that cheats the consumers and hold them accountable.

2. Fight big business and enforce anti-trust which also forces inflations and economic problems. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, travel, etc, industry. Lets favor the little guy.

3. Has serious vision for jobs and rebuidling American leadership against major countries like China, etc. Building on his infrastructure and green jobs bill and polies. I am talking about major fdr like policies to put Americans back to work. I want him to come out big time for coast to coast improvement on our high speed rail, build up weak energy infrastructure that is causing major problems like in places like Texas and califorina. Goal should be no more black outs! Sciencewise he could be promising to bring fusion online within 4-10 years and getting America to the moon and to mars.

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy or he is in trouble. He needs real policy to beat Trump! He will have a real hard time winning reelection with only focusing on trumps crimes.

1. Promise to fight inflation. Ask congress for a bill to punish businesses for price jacking and swinking packages. This bill could also punish ceo's and boards jacking up prices to grant themselves tens of billions of dollars that cheats the consumer.
2. Fight big business and enforce anti-trust. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, etc food industry. Lets favor the little guy.
3. Has serious vision for jobs and rebuidling American leadership against major countries like China, etc. Building on his infrastructure and green jobs bill and polies. I am talking about major fdr like policies to put Americans back to work. I want him to come out big time for coast to coast improvement on our high speed rail, build up weak energy infrastructure that is causing major problems like in places like Texas and califorina. Goal should be no more black outs! Sciencewise he could be promising to bring fusion online within 4-10 years and getting America to the moon and to mars.

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy or he is in trouble. He needs real policy to beat Trump! He will have a real hard time winning reelection with only focusing on trumps crimes.

Asking a lot from a guy who really has a hard time focusing on anything more important than ice cream and the next little girl he will do the nasty with.

1. Promise to fight inflation. Ask congress for a bill to punish businesses for price jacking and swinking packages. This bill could also punish ceo's and boards jacking up prices to grant themselves tens of billions of dollars that cheats the consumers and hold them accountable.
H
2. Fight big business and enforce anti-trust which also forces inflations and economic problems. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, travel, etc, industry. Lets favor the little guy.

He should have been doing that from the first day instead of creating problems with fuel, the economy, wealth redistribution, illegal immigration, unconstitutional loan forgiveness, two wars, foreign policy, giving away American taxpayer $$ to foreign countries, debt, BS bills that are mislabeled, and a corrupt DOJ. What you are suggesting is way too little, way too late.

“Fight big business”…

Thanks for the laugh Jessica.

Biden, like all Dems, are totally onboard with Big Business doing the dirty work the government can’t do, like censor free speech and punish Americans when they go against the Regime.

Seriously, wake the fuck up.

Biden only needs to do one thing

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy or he is in trouble.
LOL the key word is ACTING since it would have to pure pretending. Biden is the worst President in modern history and we will never know how much he has damaged America's national security by selling out to our most dangerous foreign adversaries.

Fight big business and enforce anti-trust which also forces inflations and economic problems. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, travel, etc, industry. Lets favor the little guy.
:auiqs.jpg:

Why would he do this? So democrats could lose their iron grip on the establishment?

U.S. oil majors pitch more campaign cash to Democrats as frack battle looms​

Democrats Decried Dark Money. Then They Won With It in 2020.​

Sam Bankman-Fried donated over $40 million in the 2022 election cycle. Where did it go?​

Top US companies increase donations to Democratic groups​

Big Pharma Backs Joe Biden, But People Don't Think He'll Fix Drug Pricing​

Big Tech and CEOs Poured Millions Into The Election. Here’s Who They Supported​

No! He needs to retire and not seek re-election.

Why is it you vote every time for people wanting to increase the wealth disparity and refuse any type of actual return on your tax dollar by calling it commie or lol marxist policy?
OH? Quote for me who I have said I have voted for.

Tell me what you know.

Show the entire forum how smaht you really are.

iu

:rolleyes:

fight the 'flation??? he is the 'flation

Forum List

Back