Winning hearts and minds

I can now conclude that TM really is just fucking dumb. For a while, I thought she might be smart enough to see part partisanship. But no. It is too late for her.... she is lost forever.

Let's move on.

You are a real piece of shit to pretend you care about anyone

Some of us care and do things but dont brag about it.

You know what they say about men who brag about their size?

I bet you have your little stash of cash and have donated less money to charity than you have spent on sex toys.

Yesterday, 01:58 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Straight-A Santa Rosa High School student - Media (6 of 7) LETHAL BEAUTY / FAMILY GRIEF: A suicide

I dont give a flying fuck! Let them jump if they want to jump.

If you want to come out and man the bridge and talk them back be my guest.

But they are not worth the money of a net for the bridge.

A butter fly net will not help you TM. Just as a net on a bridge will not help jumpers. It will only slow them down or kill other people.

So instead of whining about a net...fly out here and man the bridge

When they see US military building damns dispensing meds and supplying food to their children a generation will be with us.

Lets remember they have nukes

OHMIGAWD!

TM is saying we should feel blackmailed into helping Pakistan cuz if we don't they might NUKE US?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!

Wow. Now that really is Charitable!

I bet you have your little stash of cash and have donated less money to charity than you have spent on sex toys.

Now read back through this thread and realise WHO was bragging about helping?

TM is definitely the most thorough and UDDERLY stupid moron on this board, if not the entire Internets.

When they see US military building damns dispensing meds and supplying food to their children a generation will be with us.

Lets remember they have nukes

OHMIGAWD!

TM is saying we should feel blackmailed into helping Pakistan cuz if we don't they might NUKE US?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!

Wow. Now that really is Charitable!

I rad her posty and I was too shocked to respond.

She really thinks it is best to give to those that want to kill us so they do not kill us.

She is.....OABMA!

Hey jarhead how come you come after me for NOT caring when your fellow con talks obviously uncaringly about AMERICAN children?

Now read back through this thread and realise WHO was bragging about helping?

TM....all you ever post about is the plight of others and how republicans dont care and democrats do.

It is getting old with you.

Hell...even Pelosi would be embarrassed to have your support.

There you go.

They dont give a shit about this issue they just pretend to care in an attempt to try and insult me.

This is why your party is such a complete failure.

There you go.

They dont give a shit about this issue they just pretend to care in an attempt to try and insult me.

This is why your party is such a complete failure.

LOL...how in the world can anyone with a sane mind turn this into a party thing?

You are Pathetic TM.

go read the thread again .

It is the right who turned this into a partisan issue

Forum List

Back