Winning hearts and minds

See all you idiots here are far more concerned with trying to insult me instead of being willing to truely discuss this idea.

You dont give a shit about anything but trying to score meaningless political points.

Idiot..dont you read?

We were first responders to the drowned rats. We are spending millions on them now.

Wasted money as far as i am concerned. We are saving people who HATE us. There is NO winning hearts and minds.

How would you know you dont have either a heart or a mind

I got pwned?

what the fuck is in your brain you fucking hack?

You people insulted me (oh oweee it hurt so bad....not)

You showed yourselves to be hack partisan idiots by attacking an idea that is perfectly logical.

You dont give a rats ass about anything real here you just want to insult someone who is a democrat.

You think you did so you think you won the debate.

No wonder your ideas fail every fucking time yet you still defend them.

this reminds me.

don't forget your midol; it's tough to get over there.

When you feed a child who is hungry you are doing good.

that child recognises the good thing you have done and will be far less likely to listen to some asshole preaching that you are evil.

I know it makes too much sense for you people to back but that is why this country is such a fucking mess.

You only care about party yet country and doing the right thing take a back seat every time.

how did that work out in vietnam .... you still want to nation build in iraq .... it is a tribal culture....they don't get....they don't want to get it.....the english tried several times....never happen....

TM... is there a reason you ignore my posts or do you want to keep playing victim?

People , Pakistan has nukes.

Do you want a good relationship with them or a bad one?

I think GW should have grown a pair and invaded pakistan instead of afgh and iraq. the only thing I have liked about obama so far is that he sent drones into pakistan day one he became president because thats where the actual terrorists are

At the time Pakistan was in the hands of a fresh military dictator, it would not have gone well.

Hey, guess what? The U.S. is already there and already the largest bilateral donor. Over $70 million as well as military helicopters to rescue stranded people and drop food and water. And let's not bother to mention the tens of billions in aid the U.S. has sent them over the years. Try picking up a newspaper once in a while.

Fuck.

Where did I say we were giving nothing dickweed?

in your opening post....ya daft twat...

Great idea!

Let's borrow more money from China and donate it to Pakistan. The whole world will love us then. :thup:

I got pwned?

what the fuck is in your brain you fucking hack?

You people insulted me (oh oweee it hurt so bad....not)

You showed yourselves to be hack partisan idiots by attacking an idea that is perfectly logical.

You dont give a rats ass about anything real here you just want to insult someone who is a democrat.

You think you did so you think you won the debate.

No wonder your ideas fail every fucking time yet you still defend them.

Just once, you delusioned little moron, try to grasp one small, yet significant fact.... I am an individual, I am not 'you people'... You, as an individual, are a fucking moron. I insult you - as an individual - not as a democrat.... I would insult you if you were republican. I insult on intellect - not on party ties. Hence, I get 'repped' for my response to you - by the LEFT and the right. Fool.

It's not about 'winning' a 'debate'.... One, this is not a debate, and two, it's a fucking internet forum.... 'winning'? Only a total moron thinks there are 'winners' on internet forums.

You could not, in a month of trying, articulate what I do or do not stand for... because you don't care.... you are so blinded by partisanship that you don't actually see anyone as an individual... you see them as 'left' or 'right'. If they are left, you agree with them, if they are right you throw baseless and stupid accusations and partisan talking points.

I feel sorry for you.

See all you idiots here are far more concerned with trying to insult me instead of being willing to truely discuss this idea.

You dont give a shit about anything but trying to score meaningless political points.

Idiot..dont you read?

We were first responders to the drowned rats. We are spending millions on them now.

Wasted money as far as i am concerned. We are saving people who HATE us. There is NO winning hearts and minds.

Bigger heart and a much larger and better functioning brain then you TM

and all that from the woman who just WHINED about being insulted....

Idiot..dont you read?

Your problem TM is that you do not allow yourself to be happy...or so it seems. You get too wrapped up in the plight of other people...now wait...before you take this wrong...

When a disaster hits, I am the first to do what I can to help with the immediate needs of the people. I donate money, time and compassion.
But once things are stablized, I have a responsibility to my family, my community and my business.

It is like when a friend passes away. For the mourning period, I am there to help. As time goes on, it is the responsibility of the loved ones to do what they need to do to move on.

Too many people, TO THIS DAY say to me..."how can you be happy when there are people in New Orlenas who are still struggling"...

My response?

When disaster hits me, I hope you are there for me to deal with the shock. But when I am stablized, do not worry about me. I will do what I gotta do to get things going again.

And it HAS hit, and I DID get things going again.

I do not expect people to change their way of life to share my suffering.

Be there for me, but you do not have to become part of me. I can fend for myself.

You will find a much happier lifestyle if you follow this philosophy.

Oh oh I so when you I I had been pwned you meant what?

Cali you are so fucking transparent its pitiful

Idiot..dont you read?

Bigger heart and a much larger and better functioning brain then you TM

and all that from the woman who just WHINED about being insulted....

Yeah a heart that says to people who are suicidal to JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!

you are a fucking heartless asshole

You don't buy peace.. and their citizens are not our little puppies we have to feed and house train

If you as a bleeding heart feel the need to help... find a charity... donate til the cows come home... but this should not be a government expense of ours

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/129118-suicide-net-brilliant.html

Yesterday, 01:31 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by truthmatters
to anyone who is contemplating suicide.

Dont listen to these fools, money means nothing and your life and the gifts you have to give this world are worth the 45 million twice over.

This young girl was a terrible loss and every suicide is.

Please dont seek a permenent solution to your temporary problems.
Jump!
Jump!
Jump!

DO IT JUMP

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/129118-suicide-net-brilliant.html

Yesterday, 01:31 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by truthmatters
to anyone who is contemplating suicide.

Dont listen to these fools, money means nothing and your life and the gifts you have to give this world are worth the 45 million twice over.

This young girl was a terrible loss and every suicide is.

Please dont seek a permenent solution to your temporary problems.
Jump!
Jump!
Jump!

DO IT JUMP

Do it TM
JUMP!
JUMP NOW!

Yesterday, 01:58 PM
syrenn
Gratia placenti
Member #23424

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Straight-A Santa Rosa High School student - Media (6 of 7) LETHAL BEAUTY / FAMILY GRIEF: A suicide

I dont give a flying fuck! Let them jump if they want to jump.

If you want to come out and man the bridge and talk them back be my guest.

But they are not worth the money of a net for the bridge.

You are a real piece of shit to pretend you care about anyone

Forum List

Back