Will you liberals and blacks ever denounce black crime?

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.
Why would we denounce Black crime when you dont believe us about racist cops yet?

The last two fools still neglected to answer the OP.
The OP and you are fools. When he gives me a good reason to expect him to believe me about Blacks denouncing Black crime when he doesnt believe us about racist white cops I will answer the question.

More whites are killed by cops than blacks.
Thats your problem. I bet they dont kill them because they are white. They kill them reluctantly because they are naturally violent.

The OP and you are fools. When he gives me a good reason to expect him to believe me about Blacks denouncing Black crime when he doesnt believe us about racist white cops I will answer the question.

Thats your problem. I bet they dont kill them because they are white. They kill them reluctantly because they are naturally violent.

Nah...they kill blacks for the same reason they kill whites.
They dont follow simple instructions.

Thats not what a white police chief revealed. He claimed whites do it out of fear of Black men.

Why do you say us? Who the hell do you think you are? You don't speak for all black people... nutter:slap:

People want to be safe in their neighborhood..

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

Why do you say us? Who the hell do you think you are? You don't speak for all black people... nutter:slap:

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

I say us because I choose to. If you dont like it then dont read my posts.

Thats not what a white police chief revealed. He claimed whites do it out of fear of Black men.

Fear of black cops?
Pretty sure your mind wandered off into white privilege land there for a second.
I'll give you a second chance to respond.

Fear of black cops?
Pretty sure your mind wandered off into white privilege land there for a second.
Yes silly white person. You know the fear all too well yourself.

Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

Hey nutter, the cop who shot the man in N. Carolina was black,,and the police chief is also black...Must be black on black prejudice....Fraud:cuckoo:

Hey nutter, the cop who shot the man in N. Carolina was black,,and the police chief is also black...Must be black on black prejudice:cuckoo:
Uncle toms do their best to prove their loyalty. So right now until I find out different I would have to agree with you.

You don't speak for black people you fraud...You're nobody, so don't attempt to speak for everybody

Fear of black cops?

Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

Are you slow?
The cop was black.

Hey nutter, the cop who shot the man in N. Carolina was black,,and the police chief is also black...Must be black on black prejudice:cuckoo:
Uncle toms do their best to prove their loyalty. So right now until I find out different I would have to agree with you.
The black police officer, shot the black man, because he wanted to gain favor with white people?...yeah you're a friken genius :slap:

Fear of black cops?

Norm Stamper

Are you slow?
The cop was black.

No he's a genius ..He'll tell you himself:cuckoo:

You don't speak for black people you fraud...You're nobody, so don't attempt to speak for everybody
Sorry silly white boy. I will do as I please.

Forum List

Back