Why did the programs flood the nation with blacks in them?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This question puzzled me so i tried to find out why so many ads feature black men with white women and blacks heavily populating the TV ad programs?
What do you think broadcasters are up to? Blacks amount to about 12 percent of the population not about 80 percent of it.

Profile photo for Ana Decompreso

Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
It’s amazing to see how inaccurately those ads depict the “average Black Family” living in a beautiful immaculate home located in a suburban safe neighborhood. It’s an insult to Black Americans. Do most Black people live like that? Also, many of the families depicted are multiracial too. Is that real? In the the US, the population of Black Americans is 12%, yet that percentage is much higher in commercials, and now in the media too. It’s great to see the opportunities are opening up, but is the marketing realistic? Something about that exposure and having it forced upon an audience seems unreal. Do most people buy the propaganda. Is it unifying us?

This question puzzled me so i tried to find out why so many ads feature black men with white women and blacks heavily populating the TV ad programs?
What do you think broadcasters are up to? Blacks amount to about 12 percent of the population not about 80 percent of it.

Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
It’s amazing to see how inaccurately those ads depict the “average Black Family” living in a beautiful immaculate home located in a suburban safe neighborhood. It’s an insult to Black Americans. Do most Black people live like that? Also, many of the families depicted are multiracial too. Is that real? In the the US, the population of Black Americans is 12%, yet that percentage is much higher in commercials, and now in the media too. It’s great to see the opportunities are opening up, but is the marketing realistic? Something about that exposure and having it forced upon an audience seems unreal. Do most people buy the propaganda. Is it unifying us?
this is obviously a democrrat commie plotto thin the blood of the white race.

ok lets try this one.

most white people do not spend a lot of time watching the tube. blacks and interacial people are poorer, work multiple jobs, have more kids, and are too exhausted to do much else.

madison ave will happily sell to anyone who is listening. do you see the objectionable ads on the stations you prefer?

Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
Oh my god!

Blacks and white together! Possibly marrying!

Now we understand why you left the Democratic Party

They weren’t racist enough for you

Black men with white women is letting white men know their place. It is part of the emasculation of white men similar to that being utilized in turning boys into trannies.

Welcome to the great reset, folks. This crap is just a means to an end.
Wow.

Just wow

Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
It's about promoting "Diversity, Wokeness and everyone being supposedly equal".
Due to many Negros being latent racists - just as many Europeans, they might be "persuaded" to purchase products being advertised for by their own "kind".

BTW - this topic was already posted on - several month ago.

It’s about destroying American culture. All things foundational are being propagated as being a result of white supremacy. The purpose is to undermine American culture so it can be replaced with Marxism/globalist bs.
The fear of being destroyed on social media forces advertisers to play down numbers of whites in ads.
Democrats have been co-opted by globalists. Many are clueless.
Pretty creepy days.

The most ironic commercial I saw was a black filled Camping World commercial.

I've been around a long time and blacks don't camp. They are skeered of ghosts.

I grew up around two black brothers that loved to hunt and fish just like I did but neither would night fish nor be in the woods when it got dark or before daylight.

Another example was this time of year when the yellow suckers run and we would dip net (called dipping) and the old black men would dip from about a hour after full daylight till the sun was almost down.....Then they would leave and we would take over their poles and dip all night, they would take back over in the morning.

The most ironic commercial I saw was a black filled Camping World commercial.

I've been around a long time and blacks don't camp. They are skeered of ghosts.

I grew up around two black brothers that loved to hunt and fish just like I did but neither would night fish nor be in the woods when it got dark or before daylight.

Another example was this time of year when the yellow suckers run and we would dip net (called dipping) and the old black men would dip from about a hour after full daylight till the sun was almost down.....Then they would leave and we would take over their poles and dip all night, they would take back over in the morning.
Blacks don’t camp?

You imbecile.

Black men with white women is letting white men know their place. It is part of the emasculation of white men similar to that being utilized in turning boys into trannies.

Welcome to the great reset, folks. This crap is just a means to an end.
White liberal men must get turned on when they hear "Once you go black, you never go back."

Forum List

Back