Zone1 One day left in Black History Month how are you going to spend it?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
OK, we are down to the last day of Black History Month. It is terrible that we don't spend 11 more months celebrating Black History and culture. The end of February came far too quickly, even with Leap Year.

How are you going to celebrate this day?

I plan to watch as many TV commercials and Netflix series so I can so I can appreciate how far Blacks have come. Now that are literally the only ones hired for commercials, movies and TV series.

I plan to eat some fired chicken, BBQ watermelon, chitlins and washing it down with a gallon of Colt Malt Liquor in order to celebrate Black culture.

I should experice real Black culture and do some shoplifting but since I am White they would probably arrest me. If I was Black I could just walk away, no problem.

OK, we are down to the last day of Black History Month. It is terrible that we don't spend 11 more months celebrating Black History and culture. The end of February came far too quickly, even with Leap Year.

I plan to watch as many TV commercials and Netflix series so I can so I can appreciate how far Blacks have come. Now that are literally the only ones hired for commercials, movies and TV series.

I plan to eat some fired chicken, BBQ watermelon, chitlins and washing it down with a gallon of Colt Malt Liquor in order to celebrate Black culture.

I should experice real Black culture and do some shoplifting but since I am White they would probably arrest me. If I was Black I could just walk away, no problem.
Rob a liquor store

Duh!!!

Do we spend months or even days really celebrating any race's history? Who the fuck is sitting around for any significant period of time contemplating history from a racial perspective? If you read an article about an insert race here guy from history who accomplished something significant or noteworthy do you really say to yourself "put one in the win column for said race people"? or "I wouldn't find this interesting other than the fact that the person they are talking about is x or y race"?

• Banned
Do we spend months or even days really celebrating any race's history? Who the fuck is sitting around for any significant period of time contemplating history from a racial perspective? If you read an article about an insert race here guy from history who accomplished something significant or noteworthy do you really say to yourself "put one in the win column for said race people"? or "I wouldn't find this interesting other than the fact that the person they are talking about is x or y race"?
Black History Month is nothing more than sorry ass Libtard shit to kiss the ass of the Blacks. It is racist by the way.

Helps to make them victims.

And how was it?

REminding people of how racist and hateful the 1619 project was to excuse the Black originators of Slavery

"The historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood of Boston University estimate that 90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans and then sold to European traders. The sad truth is that without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred...."

Forum List

Back