Why did the programs flood the nation with blacks in them?

Thank you for admitting you know zero black people.
Lemma is black. Anthony and his brother are black. They were all my clients. I had other black clients as well. Thank you for admitting you are not thinking straight.

Lemma is black. Anthony and his brother are black. They were all my clients. I had other black clients as well. Thank you for admitting you are not thinking straight.
And I quote "Do most Black people live like that?" You fucking dont know any black people you racist piece of shit. You think most blacks live in a ghetto, dont you?

And I quote "Do most Black people live like that?" You fucking dont know any black people you racist piece of shit. You think most blacks live in a ghetto, dont you?
I sold some very nice homes to blacks. What makes you such a fuck up?

I sold some very nice homes to blacks. What makes you such a fuck up?
In your initial post you questioned blacks living in nice suburban homes. Now you're saying you sold nice homes to blacks? You can't keep your lies straight you dumb piece of shit.

Black men with white women is letting white men know their place. It is part of the emasculation of white men similar
Why do you feel emasculated when you see a black man with a white woman?

Be specific.

It's not a normal way to think, and we don't understand it, so we want to know where why you think that way. Perhaps, if we know the origin of your deviant way of thinking, we can find a cure for it.

It seems to be a nearly universal feeling among conservative men, so other conservatives should feel free to answer.

Conservative men, why do you feel emasculated when you see a black man with a white woman?

Even after he labeled an entire race as a "problem".

Thanks for confirming what we all already knew about MAGA.
I read through the first page of the thread and didn’t see that comment. I don’t have time to read all 10 pages of comments.

I also am opposed to young people possessing firearms and using them to rob and murder. The race of the individual is irrelevant but at this time it does seem black youth is more likely to engage in such illegal activity.

The problem seems to be drug cartels recruiting young kids.

I read through the first page of the thread and didn’t see that comment.
You didn't read the title of the thread?

What I read of the post focused more on black youth not all blacks.

I see your point on the titlle.

As I have said I have no problem with blacks legally owning firearms. I do have a problem with criminals owning firearms and it doesn’t matter what race they are. I also oppose individuals under the age of 18 owning firearms. The law often draws the limit at 21 but I know people under 21 who live in apartments in dangerous areas of the city. If I was a female under the age of 21 but over 18 and I had graduated high school and was living on my own in a bad area of town, I wold like to have access to a firearm for self protection.

However there really does seem to be a problem with blacks and guns. Now before you call this report racist keep in mind who wrote it.

What I read of the post focused more on black youth not all blacks.

I see your point on the titlle.

As I have said I have no problem with blacks legally owning firearms. I do have a problem with criminals owning firearms and it doesn’t matter what race they are. I also oppose individuals under the age of 18 owning firearms. The law often draws the limit at 21 but I know people under 21 who live in apartments in dangerous areas of the city. If I was a female under the age of 21 but over 18 and I had graduated high school and was living on my own in a bad area of town, I wold like to have access to a firearm for self protection.

However there really does seem to be a problem with blacks and guns. Now before you call this report racist keep in mind who wrote it.

I guess you agree that “blacks are a threat”....and you wonder why the world has branded you a racist.

wow.

I am not sure you yet understand that calling all MAGA supporters names like racist is foolish just as my calling all liberals communist. Liberals tend to be a bit dense at times and have an inability to realize their fallacies. To a liberal all conservatives are always racist all the time and twice on Sunday. That’s Democratic Party propaganda the leadership feeds you and like good sheep you believe and repeat it.

I am sure there are some racist MAGA supporters but not all, just as you say not all liberals are communists.

As far as Vietnam vets, I am a Vietnam Era vet. I never served in Vietnam but served stateside my entire tour of duty in the Air Defense Command. I fully appreciate the service of those who did go to Vietnam. If I would have reenlisted I would have been sent to Thailand but my wife told me she would divorce me if I did. I should have taken her up on that deal.

Vietnam was a foolish war but that was not caused by the soldiers who were sent there. Instead it was caused by stupid politicians like Lyndon Johnson. Democrats love nasty little wars in far off hell holes as it makes money for the military industrial complex and enables corruption on a large scale. Trump doesn’t play that game and that is one reason why the D.C. Swamp doesn’t want to see him reelected.

I did not like or agree with the Jan 6th riot but to call it an insurrection is inflating a riot to a whole new level. The Civil war was an insurrection not a riot. There is a big difference.
Posters like John Doe and candy corn constantly lie and misrepresent peoples positions. This is part of the Democrats new strategy. At least a portion of them engaging in inhumanity

For them, they’re attempting to normalize hate speech. They are normalizing hysteria like they do with misrepresenting what January 6 was, misrepresenting or insulting police officers in America. Well they misrepresented or lie about quite a few things.

Are there a few bad police officers. Yes. But the
radical left-wing makes it out as if young blacks are hung from trees every day by white cops or Trump supporters. So yes, the far left lies.

Was January 6 turned into a riot. Yes …but as you talk about above, an insurrection is a Civil War. An insurrection needs military Jets and tanks. Something the January 6 protesters and rioters never had. So the left lies about what January 6 was. And they also downplay the viciousness of the BLM 2020 riots which saw billions of dollars worth of damage, many attacks on democratic institutions, government buildings burned, And 25 people killed, thousands injured.

This question puzzled me so i tried to find out why so many ads feature black men with white women and blacks heavily populating the TV ad programs?
What do you think broadcasters are up to? Blacks amount to about 12 percent of the population not about 80 percent of it.

Profile photo for Ana Decompreso
Ana Decompreso
·
Follow
Paralegal1y
It’s amazing to see how inaccurately those ads depict the “average Black Family” living in a beautiful immaculate home located in a suburban safe neighborhood. It’s an insult to Black Americans. Do most Black people live like that? Also, many of the families depicted are multiracial too. Is that real? In the the US, the population of Black Americans is 12%, yet that percentage is much higher in commercials, and now in the media too. It’s great to see the opportunities are opening up, but is the marketing realistic? Something about that exposure and having it forced upon an audience seems unreal. Do most people buy the propaganda. Is it unifying us?
The over representation of black people is annoying

Its just more lib stupidity rearing its ugly head

But there is a silver lining

Almost all of the black people are representing white culture

Which may serve as a subliminal message to black people in the hood that acting white is a good thing

The over representation of black people is annoying

Its just more lib stupidity rearing its ugly head

But there is a silver lining

Almost all of the black people are representing white culture

Which may serve as a subliminal message to black people in the hood that acting white is a good thing
It is great you noticed the condition as I have. Due to the public watching ads, the more they flood us with black based ads, it is possible it will have a very lousy impact. Not actually helping blacks at all.

Forum List

Back