will you go see your rep in person now?

Do you really think violence does not have any effect on politics?

What do you know about politics? You're oblivious to everything around you that doesn't affirm your martyrdom.

Lighten up already. There's more to life than being a victim, honest.

I will never fear you.

your support of violent language in the poltical sphere will never stop me from participating in politics

I will never fear you.

your support of violent language in the poltical sphere will never stop me from participating in politics

So, you want to ban violent language now?

It's a safe bet she supports censoring the classic of literature to remove unpc terms. So we might as well censor contemporary speech as well.

will you bring yoiur children to see a democrat speak?

You know that this is going to effect the people who have a dem rep more than those who have a republican rep.

One side is being shot at and one is not.

Seriously? You putting this side against side now? I thought you might actually keep the partisanship out of this one based on your strong position in your post from the other night in the Congress forum....

Silly for me to think that your vitriol wouldn't come out sooner or later.

But to answer your question, NO...I wouldn't take my kids to see a democrat.

Are you saying that is the only way you will stop the violent talk about politicians?

If you notice I never once anywhere suggest banning anything.

That is your guys idea of how to control the violent talk not mine.

I just keep asking you people to stop using it.

You insist it harms no one even in light of these deaths.

there was a democrat who was targeted.

She is a blue dog Dem, you know . . . a conservative Dem. To play your game --- he is a left-wing nutbar. He hates God, he's an atheist, he loves Hitler and communism.

HE'S A FUCKING LOON, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

You're a fucking hacky hack.

Last edited:
Just another stupid plow to drag people into a party-against-party rant.

One day, (maybe), TM will figure out that party isn't the culprit. People make their choices. Not the party they CHOOSE to belong to. The Democrat party is not responsible for anything...the people that belong to the Democrat party are responsible. The Republican party is not responsible for anything... the people that belong to the Republican party are responsible. Not all Democrats are horrible people. Not all Republicans are horrible people either. But there are plenty of horrible people that make up the human race...why not blame the human in each of us for the wretched things we do?

If we went by TM's flawed logic about being afraid to go support this or that because some lunatic decided to shoot someone at this event or another, then we'd all live our lives trapped in our homes.

We wouldn't send our kids to school, because kids are getting killed there. We wouldn't take our kids to church...some maniac just killed a pastor and some others during a church service not long ago. We wouldn't go to the grocery store, the mall, sporting events, political rallies, parades, conventions, the movies...the list goes on.

If you live in fear, the terrorist wins. And sadly, it is apparent that there are some among us who are OK with that.

Just another stupid plow to drag people into a party-against-party rant.

One day, (maybe), TM will figure out that party isn't the culprit. People make their choices. Not the party they CHOOSE to belong to. The Democrat party is not responsible for anything...the people that belong to the Democrat party are responsible. The Republican party is not responsible for anything... the people that belong to the Republican party are responsible. Not all Democrats are horrible people. Not all Republicans are horrible people either. But there are plenty of horrible people that make up the human race...why not blame the human in each of us for the wretched things we do?

If we went by TM's flawed logic about being afraid to go support this or that because some lunatic decided to shoot someone at this event or another, then we'd all live our lives trapped in our homes.

We wouldn't send our kids to school, because kids are getting killed there. We wouldn't take our kids to church...some maniac just killed a pastor and some others during a church service not long ago. We wouldn't go to the grocery store, the mall, sporting events, political rallies, parades, conventions, the movies...the list goes on.

If you live in fear, the terrorist wins. And sadly, it is apparent that there are some among us who are OK with that.

That's way too much logic for TM to digest. TM is more interested in weaving up a gift basket filled with hate and fear. It's sad.

Forum List

Back