Blm mayor Tiffany Henyard under intense scrutiny

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Henyard is one of the most corrupt politicians in the USA. She openly uses BLM type rhetoric. Her language tone is an embarrassment to the culture of Africa and the history of the USA. This is literally what she has said.

“I got my receipts on ice. I be going after you snitches.”

She is paying herself tons of money. Putting forth a Bill that would ensure if she is replaced and rejected by voters on her next election… the next mayor will get a 90% reduction in salary.

This is why left wing cities are struggling. They have BLM left-wing type mayors, and governors. And the person assigned to investigate Henyard is none other than the former mayor of Chicago Laurie Lightfoot, one of the worst mayors in US history…, who is getting $400 an hour to investigate Henyard…. Incredible stuff, eh

Dolton, Illinois Mayor Tiffany Heynard is flanked by her entourage and Dalton Deputy Police Chief at a Valentine's Day event in Dolton, Illinois on Feb. 14, 2024.

We do have to feel for the people of Chicago. Maybe the elections there are also rigged. Corruption all over the place. Filth and graffiti all over their city. Rampant crime.

DOLTON, Ill. — The eccentric self-described “super mayor” of a Chicago suburb was compared to a South American dictator by disgruntled constituents, who complained about massive billboards bearing her face across town and the “militarization” of local police against her political enemies.

“Keeping my promises, Fighting for my residents,” reads one sign alongside the face of Mayor Tiffany Henyard on a shuttered strip of downtown Dolton, Illinois.

Left-wing millionaire white people are also to blame for this. It may be in some part right wing white Republicans who do nothing about it are also to blame. Why is this happening in America? Why is there somebody like Kenyard in a position of power who uses ghetto language and Talks like she’s on a drug deal?

Only a tiny fraction of Americans support these types of BLM people. And they’re the same people who can never bring any substance to an argument they just call people people racist if there’s a disagreement. And the struggle continues ….the economic injustices in this country where the middle class is getting crushed.

Last edited:
Let’s see if any lefties wanna respond with dignity and respond to the core issue. Why do we have people in positions of power who speak with ghetto language? Who bankrupt their cities. Why do people approve of this. And I submit that anybody who approves of BLM on the US message board is like one percent of the USA. No honest Americans whether they are white or black approve of the types of politicians like the mayor from the original post.

Cancel culture and left-wing radicalism is coinciding with one of the worst economies in American history. What a morally bankrupt media + Hollywood we have in the USA. The people are not the problem. But we have a bad cultural problem in the USA.

And note what the fanatical BLM supporters do in threads like this. They call people names and they still are hysterical about “white supremacy” which doesn’t exist in the USA. Find me one person from CNN or any major media network saying blacks are inferior to whites. Find it. They can never find it. So they lie every day…

This is what we have in America. A black mayor, using terms like “Black people and brown people should band together.” She is using the color of her skin as a defense mechanism to protect her from her corruption. It is despicable. But we know that some of the left-wing white people will agree with her.

Imagine for a moment, a powerful politician, saying white people should band together, white lives matter. It simply doesn’t exist.

Imagine if the Oscars , sports organizations and big companies said “we have to have quotas for 90% all positions are filled with white people”. That doesn’t exist but they do have racist quotas against white people.

Why aren’t left wingers or BLM supporters rejecting the racist language from the mayor Henyard? This really is a disgrace to American history that an organization like BLM exists, that they’ve gotten millions of dollars for no good reason. That there have been lawsuits against police officers and institutions for perceived racism when there is no racism.

Yeah that’s what we have in America today. One of the worst economies in American history. The middle-class has been priced out of being able to afford a home. And all these lefty white folks with their Starbucks lattes and champagne glasses, and million dollar homes waive their Ukraine flag, waive their BLM flag….while the middle class is getting crushed in America.

Trolling/prime example of a BLM supporter ignoring the topic. ^

Let’s see if any lefties wanna respond with dignity and respond to the core issue. Why do we have people in positions of power who speak with ghetto language? Who bankrupt their cities. Why do people approve of this. And I submit that anybody who approves of BLM on the US message board is like one percent of the USA. No honest Americans whether they are white or black approve of the types of politicians like the mayor from the original post

She won’t. She will walk away and go onto her next shitShow.

I wonder if she will get a consulting job with some big-time firm or company owned by a left winger. Or maybe a part-time professor job at Harvard.

Forum List

Back