will you go see your rep in person now?

Why do you people keep pretending words have no meaning?

This from someone who calls herself Truthmatters?

Yeap , I truely belive truth matters.

unfortunately, your vision of truth is compromised by your disdain for the right.

You'd believe anything over a thought process from the right. If your leftist liberal democrat party insisted that the earth was square, you'd laugh at the republican who proved it to be round and call them a liar. You speak your mind and prove yourself to be mired in the sad reality that you can't see the truth because you are unwilling to accept anything other than the left's way of doing things.

there are many who will not go see their rep in person now.

OK...fine! Let them stay home! If this will scare them away from supporting their rep, then I'm sure that rep will make it just fine without their presence.

Why the hell is this so important to you? With the exception that it is just another attempt to seperate and blame your political counterpart?

It's horrific that you insist on politicizing this shooting. Rep. Gifford would be ashamed of you.

This from someone who calls herself Truthmatters?

Yeap , I truely belive truth matters.

unfortunately, your vision of truth is compromised by your disdain for the right.

You'd believe anything over a thought process from the right. If your leftist liberal democrat party insisted that the earth was square, you'd laugh at the republican who proved it to be round and call them a liar. You speak your mind and prove yourself to be mired in the sad reality that you can't see the truth because you are unwilling to accept anything other than the left's way of doing things.

I actually agree with him on this truth...you let your ideology blind you many times.

Sorry i know it sounds harsh but i'm being honest.

of couse you do , you are as much of a politcal hack as the poster is

violence has an effect on democracy.

To deny this fact is utter silliness

I'm sorry....I don't see anyone denying that violence effects democracy.

But I do see that you are impervious to the suggestion that you are once again politicizing an act by a lunatic. That is not to dismiss what happened. Yes, a democrat was targeted and shot. It was a horrible thing. You have even admitted that you don't exactly agree with her position on some things...but does your disagreement with her drive you to shooting her and other innocent bystanders? Only if you are as insane as this crazy idiot was. Maybe that helps you a little...(maybe it doesn't help you at all).

Let go of the hate TM...it's eating up your ability to have and use human logic.

The hate that needs to stop is the hate spewed by people talking of violent images in the political sphere.

It does not belong ther if we wish this country to survive.

I want this country and government to survive this violence.

Ignoring this will just get more people killed.

The hate that needs to stop is the hate spewed by people talking of violent images in the political sphere.

It does not belong ther if we wish this country to survive.

I want this country and government to survive this violence.

Ignoring this will just get more people killed.

Would you PLEASE tell me where you are getting the notion that it is being ignored??????

JESUS CHRIST! You want the violent images to stop being spoken....but what about the hatred you have for all things to the right? You speak your own mind and actually USE the word "HATE". You call them all liars. You call them all idiots. You call them all morons. Can you tell me where the hate turns into violence? And if there is a turning point, that means there is a starting point. Right? If you are past the starting point, then by logical terms, you are headed toward the turning point. So why not stop YOUR hatred first... then you can condemn ALL the haters you want.

That kind of hypocracy drives me insane. Stop pointing fingers while you are guilty of the sin you're accusing others of.

I don't think it's right to politicize this unfortunate incident. that being said...both sides already have. I just hope it doesn't get worse.

As far as the OP's question...this won't stop me from going. I have a concealed carry permit :)
Our old rep wouldnt make public appearances...the newly elected one has promised to change that. We'll see.

I warned of this type of incident months ago.

Its now happened.

the right is still more concerned with continueing to use Gun launguage in their political speach.

They care more about their gun referances than human life.

i wish you would learn how to use a spell checker.....just sayin....

I will never fear you.

your support of violent language in the poltical sphere will never stop me from participating in politics

So, you want to ban violent language now?

And yea, truthdon'tmatter remains the only poster I've seen on this board who actually stated that she hates republicans. Go figure.

have you forgotten about her male counter-part....Dean?.....that guy hates anyone to his right.....

determining what really happened is paramount to preventing like events.

When you know what prompted this violence you have a much better chance of stopping a repete crime.

Do you people truely wish this to be the last incident lilke this?

If so than the hows and whys should be just as important to you as it is to the police, FBI, procisutors, judge, jury and the families of all concerned.

You pretend it doesnt matter for political reasons

i wish you would learn how to spell....Dean said you people on the FAR Left were more Intelligent than those who lean right....does he know you?....your an embarrassment to Grade Schools everywhere.....just saying.....

He was a nutter.

we all agree.

Its the nutters who are the most vulnerable to this violent imagery.

I have asked you people months agpo to stop this language because some nutter would get ideas.

oh Geezus.....if you and Dean haven't flipped out by now.....well maybe you have....:eusa_eh:

You ignore that the nutter has talked of the gold standard , people not speaking english, a hate for the current government, talked of a right wing mag full of hate for minorities.

Do you realize giffords is jewish?

You realize that the left full of anti-semites right?

Jared Lee Loughner, Alleged Tucson Shooting Gunman, Appears in Court Today - ABC News

the young man has said nothing to the police or fbi.

What if he is proven to have a brain chemistry imbalence and is then put on meds that make him think normally?

Will you call for his death still if it is proven he was completely out of his mind simply because of a chemical imbalence?

maybe not...but when that little girl was shot...the atmosphere changed....fuck this asshole....

Once again, for the terminally partisan, this guy is nothing but a fucking looooon, ala Charles Manson. Get over your right-wing spin and hatred and open your damn eyes.

jared-lee-loughners-mugshot-22015-1294698237-30.jpg

Forum List

Back