will you go see your rep in person now?

Everybody needs to step back and breathe through their noses for a moment. The world has not come to an end because of some seriously demented fool.

Im amazed that anyone stopped breathing. They act like this is a radical new event in history.

Politicians have been targetted throughout history. Yet for some reason their pride makes them think that somehow current politicians are immune. Do they think people are less violent? (They obviously havent been looking at our media and video game industries).

I refuse to give anyone who is violent power over me.

You ignore that the nutter has talked of the gold standard , people not speaking english, a hate for the current government, talked of a right wing mag full of hate for minorities.

Do you realize giffords is jewish?

What the fuck does her religion have do do with anything? I showed why he was upset with her and that his obsession began before the Teaparty or Sara Palin were known of and you continue to try to paint him red.
When will truth really matter to you?

he talked of a right wing racist magazine on his web site.

he was being influenced by right wing hate groups, they dont like jews

i work with a guy more left than you....he doesnt care for Jews either......and he calls the Mexicans who work there "Fucking Mexicans"....your point?....

i work with a guy more left than you....he doesnt care for Jews either......and he calls the Mexicans who work there "Fucking Mexicans"....your point?....

TM doesnt recognize that individuals exist. They are all groups. She has an us vs them worldview.

If she ever sees an individual who has a viewpoint she cant associate with her group, she will immediately assign him/her to the other group. No matter what the issue.

But in the real world, individuals do exist. Human nature exists in both parties. There isnt one that is pure as the wind driven snow while they other is evil. Heck, most of the time they are both evil as hell.

Forum List

Back