will you go see your rep in person now?

I was wondering if people will be as likely to meet with thier reps at face to face events now.

Do you think this event will effect these interactions

I actually have had meetings in my Representatives Office with his staff people. they refuse to allow me to speak with him directly. Might have to do with one of them telling me "expect to loose." Anyway our coward cancels every engagement where there may be a voice that speaks out against him. Mostly we just call him Nancey's Boy Toy these days.

Only one victim was a premeditated.

This is a fact already established by the evidence

What? He was out to kill as many people as possible. He wanted to shoot everybody that was there, that is why he had a 2nd clip.

Can I be a stickler? Ok I'm a stickler

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmVJ1rXD9U[/ame]

If you don't have the ability to watch youtube here is a picture

2h5snth.jpg

4r2ctv.jpg

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

For those that may not be able to see images read the poem below:

A clip is not a magazine, a mag is not a clip
Neither is a grip a stock nor does stock mean grip
I do not mean to nitpick but improvement could be seen
If we can bring ourselves to say exactly what we mean

Ok I stand corrected a mag not a clip :clap2:

I was wondering if people will be as likely to meet with thier reps at face to face events now.

Do you think this event will effect these interactions

I actually have had meetings in my Representatives Office with his staff people. they refuse to allow me to speak with him directly. Might have to do with one of them telling me "expect to loose." Anyway our coward cancels every engagement where there may be a voice that speaks out against him. Mostly we just call him Nancey's Boy Toy these days.

he may think you mean to harm him

I've only been trying to get this Health care related problem fixed for 4 years. You would think that a Democrat would have welcomed a chance to fix a problem that cuts Military retiree families off from all insurance for 6 months. But nope they don't give a shit. The SMA (Sergeant Major of the Army) was even involved in this and I'm told "expect to lose."

I will never fear you.

your support of violent language in the poltical sphere will never stop me from participating in politics

So, you want to ban violent language now?

Are you saying that is the only way you will stop the violent talk about politicians?

Link to where I talked violently about politicians.

I was asking you a question. I even used a question mark at the end. Thought you'd figure that out.

If you notice I never once anywhere suggest banning anything.

Did I say you did? Your post certainly implied it though, which is why I asked.

That is your guys idea of how to control the violent talk not mine.

Mind backing that up? Mind backing that up specifically to me? I'll wait.

I just keep asking you people to stop using it.

You ask nothing, you spew shit, vitriol and hate. Yes, you do.

You insist it harms no one even in light of these deaths.

Link?

Last edited:
Why do you people keep pretending words have no meaning?

This from someone who calls herself Truthmatters?

Yeap , I truely belive truth matters.

Apparently not. You try to blame Giffords' shooting on the right and even after being presented with evidence to the contrary, you still blame the right.

In 2007, Loughner attended a Giffords' event and asked her, "What is government if words have no meaning?". He was not happy with her inability to answer his nonsensical question and he has been obsessed with her ever sinced.
His friends refer to him as a left wing pot head, others call him disturbed and irrational. No one who knows him has ever referred to him as Conservative or Republican.
Please apologize.

This from someone who calls herself Truthmatters?

Yeap , I truely belive truth matters.

Apparently not. You try to blame Giffords' shooting on the right and even after being presented with evidence to the contrary, you still blame the right.

In 2007, Loughner attended a Giffords' event and asked her, "What is government if words have no meaning?". He was not happy with her inability to answer his nonsensical question and he has been obsessed with her ever sinced.
His friends refer to him as a left wing pot head, others call him disturbed and irrational. No one who knows him has ever referred to him as Conservative or Republican.
Please apologize.

Don't hold your breath.

You ignore that the nutter has talked of the gold standard , people not speaking english, a hate for the current government, talked of a right wing mag full of hate for minorities.

Do you realize giffords is jewish?

I've only been trying to get this Health care related problem fixed for 4 years. You would think that a Democrat would have welcomed a chance to fix a problem that cuts Military retiree families off from all insurance for 6 months. But nope they don't give a shit. The SMA (Sergeant Major of the Army) was even involved in this and I'm told "expect to lose."

And that is the same government many of our countrymen and women are turning to for help with our health insurance system.....scary.

You ignore that the nutter has talked of the gold standard , people not speaking english, a hate for the current government, talked of a right wing mag full of hate for minorities.

What does being jewish have to do with it? Geeze why do you feel the need to segregate people on political ideology and religion all the time.

Your attempt to use the tradgedy as a political hammer is offensive

He was a nutter.

we all agree.

Its the nutters who are the most vulnerable to this violent imagery.

I have asked you people months agpo to stop this language because some nutter would get ideas.

What the fuck does her religion have do do with anything? I showed why he was upset with her and that his obsession began before the Teaparty or Sara Palin were known of and you continue to try to paint him red.
When will truth really matter to you?

He was a nutter.

we all agree.

Its the nutters who are the most vulnerable to this violent imagery.

I have asked you people months agpo to stop this language because some nutter would get ideas.

The guy didn't shoot people because of how people may or may not speak....he did it because he was mentally disturbed and unstable. He would have done it regardless of if he heard someone talking violent or if he never heard someone talking violent because he is disturbed.

It almost sounds like you are looking to censor language or abridge the freedom of speech of all americans.....if I was trying to play chess with your statements instead of checkers that is.

What the fuck does her religion have do do with anything? I showed why he was upset with her and that his obsession began before the Teaparty or Sara Palin were known of and you continue to try to paint him red.
When will truth really matter to you?

he talked of a right wing racist magazine on his web site.

he was being influenced by right wing hate groups, they dont like jews

Forum List

Back