will you go see your rep in person now?

I'm still going to attend my town hall meeting's. One lone paranoid schizophrenic won't stop me from being involed with my representative's.

I will too.

many will not and wont take their children.

Those people will include far more democrats because of WHO was targeted

Now you are lying.

Do you have any proof to back up this bullshit claim?

there is plenty, you just are so filled with hate you dont care.

So you have nothing, you know you have nothing, you know you are lying, I caught you in those lies

And you lack the maturity to admit it.

color me not surprised.

She gets all her thoughts from the thought police.

NY Times’ Krugman Blames Shooting on GOP, ‘Hate-Mongers’ Beck & Limbaugh | The Blaze

Do you really think violence does not have any effect on politics?

This event will have a chilling effect of our interactions with our reps.

To pretend that there will not be people who will deside not to go talk in person to their reps.

Democratic politicains will be far more effected

Only because morons like you make it so.

Why do you people keep pretending violence has no effect on political activity?

BATSHIT CRAAAZY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1lsLU-kUw&feature=watch_response_rev[/ame]

What a flippin' whack job. He's obviously disturbed and has no concept of reality. No one in his family saw this? Even after his college banned him? Really?

watched the video and all it made me think of is that someone needs to check that site at the base of the flag...looks recently disturbed and raised like a gravesite..

He hates God to boot

His statement is from an atheist standpoint. His use of "we" seems to be confusing you. He's not speaking from a "we Christians" standpoint. He's speaking from a "we humans" standpoint. He's in fact COMPLAINING that we have stomped out atheist movements because of humanity's need to attribute morality to an supernatural deity that is unwaivering

Forum List

Back