Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
muellersfairytales2.jpg

He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
You don't think lying about a meeting with the Russian ambassador about sanction relief has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think indicting Russians who hacked his opponents campaign manager has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that his lawyer admitting to and implicating "Donnie" for campaign finance violations has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think his foundation being forced to shut down for not being a charitable foundation at all has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that being sued for profiting directly from his position has anything to do with "Donnie"
That's simply what Mueller and the DOJ has so far deemed worthy of prosecution.
Then we have things as meetings with Russians and PERSONALLY dictating the lie to deny it.
Demanding the AG directly interfere in the investigation live and on Twitter.
Saying he fired the FBI director because that investigation on camera.
Lying about business deals to build a tower in Moscow.
Not to mention a more general look at the financial dealings of a guy notorious for borrowing large amounts of money and going bankrupt.
View attachment 236314
Sorry but I have to ask. If tomorrow a tape would come out. Showing Trump giving Putin a blowjob, and you hear him ask "you want those missile codes before or after I swallow"? Would you still say? "I don't see a problem with that."
Sorry no meme.

Hypotheticals? Show us the evidence. Mueller has been chasing his tail for two years now and all he has are a few perjuries that happened because of the investigation.

Implying it isn't real is just denial.

There is no such animal as a "process crime"

Any half brained prosecutor can whip up these crimes to hand down an indictment. Ive seen it numerous times. They do this to keep themselves relevant.
Another one that pretends not to understand plea bargain.

Dismissed.

I understand it and its a tool for the prosecutor....the same as other gotcha crimes during the investigation.
You've just confirmed that you don't understand it.

Again, this is all mueller has. This is how they justify continuing an investigation. Starr did the same thing.
Still with the wishful.thinking.

Give it a rest.

Any half brained prosecutor can whip up these crimes to hand down an indictment. Ive seen it numerous times. They do this to keep themselves relevant.

Dismissed.

I understand it and its a tool for the prosecutor....the same as other gotcha crimes during the investigation.

Again, this is all mueller has. This is how they justify continuing an investigation. Starr did the same thing.

Give it a rest.

Those arent wishful thinkings. Those are facts.

He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
You don't think lying about a meeting with the Russian ambassador about sanction relief has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think indicting Russians who hacked his opponents campaign manager has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that his lawyer admitting to and implicating "Donnie" for campaign finance violations has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think his foundation being forced to shut down for not being a charitable foundation at all has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that being sued for profiting directly from his position has anything to do with "Donnie"
Then we have things as meetings with Russians and PERSONALLY dictating the lie to deny it.
Not to mention a more general look at the financial dealings of a guy notorious for borrowing large amounts of money and going bankrupt.
View attachment 236314
Sorry but I have to ask. If tomorrow a tape would come out. Showing Trump giving Putin a blowjob, and you hear him ask "you want those missile codes before or after I swallow"? Would you still say? "I don't see a problem with that."
Sorry no meme.

Hypotheticals? Show us the evidence. Mueller has been chasing his tail for two years now and all he has are a few perjuries that happened because of the investigation.
That was a pretty simple yes or no question, why can't you answer it?

Dismissed.

Give it a rest.

Only in tRumplandia.

View attachment 236314
Sorry no meme.

Because its a hypothetical question. Its what people do when they have no evidence. I refuse to play that game.

What will be funny is watching President Babyman, the self styled authoritarian and boss of all he sees, mincing his way through his defense, saying, "I can't control what all these people do."

Give it a rest.

Only in tRumplandia.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Only if they look into how Hillary Clinton and the KGB cane up with the Steele Dossier.

Last edited:
View attachment 236314
Sorry no meme.

Because its a hypothetical question. Its what people do when they have no evidence. I refuse to play that game.
Lol, you're afraid to answer it.

Implying it isn't real is just denial.
Go take your Prozac.
Don't assume I need antidepressants just because you and the rest of the conservitards do.
You need heavy medication for all the paranoid and delusional behavior you've been engaging in over just the last few days.

Seriously...

tenor.gif
Lol, that whole "everyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill" thing is a pretty good sign of mental illness.

Just came across these two wiki pages and read them. They are long reads, but worth the time to understand the items that Mueller is investigating. Really looking forward to Mueller's report since there is a lot of smoke to investigate, i.e. Russian offers to Trump, but no clear evidence that Trump "conspired". Russia seemed more interested in promoting violence between various factions across the US than helping Trump win by releasing Hillary's emails for example. Remember, Trump had no chance of winning, Hillary had the election won by a landslide, according to all the polls, so Putin needed to keep her emails available to blackmail her when she won.

Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
Whatever the truth, we need to give Trump the same opportunity that Republicans gave the Clintons.

DvHNDIAWwAAXTs0.jpg

Give it a rest.

Only in tRumplandia.

Sorry, but you're wrong.
Sorry, but I'm not.

Have a nice day.

I wonder sometimes where the lefties get some of their ideas. It's like somebody will say some totally outrageous thing and by the time it goes through three or four people it is the gospel truth.

Forum List

Back