Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Who knows, we will have to wait just like every one else till his report is released. if we are just guessing, maybe early in 2019

I've no doubt much 'dirt' will come to light , but there is no justice in washington.

The American Sodom & Gomorrha , where's your God when he's needed?

latest

Trump and campaign were up to their eye balls with their Russian Connections.. Why? We're THEY duped by Russian government operatives?

If I’m Republican, I’d be worried about Flynn’s “substantial cooperation” I return for a lighter sentence

Flynn was the lead man on contacts with Russia having met with them on several occasions. He can testify to what he told Trump and what Trump told him

That poll question is a bit confusing, does it mean you think there's really any evidence and Mueller only needs to find it or does it mean Mueller/deep state swamp will fabricate some 'evidence' and then 'find' it so Trump can be indicted?

In the first case, it should be clear, even to devoted Hillary disciples, that after 2 years of 'any day now..' there is nothing to find.

As for the 2nd option, I think it's a little too late for that.. it would have to be pretty convincing and to suddenly 'find' it after two years would look a bit suspicious...

:coffee:

Forum List

Back