Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Just came across these two wiki pages and read them. They are long reads, but worth the time to understand the items that Mueller is investigating. Really looking forward to Mueller's report since there is a lot of smoke to investigate, i.e. Russian offers to Trump, but no clear evidence that Trump "conspired". Russia seemed more interested in promoting violence between various factions across the US than helping Trump win by releasing Hillary's emails for example. Remember, Trump had no chance of winning, Hillary had the election won by a landslide, according to all the polls, so Putin needed to keep her emails available to blackmail her when she won.

Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
Whatever the truth, we need to give Trump the same opportunity that Republicans gave the Clintons.

DvHNDIAWwAAXTs0.jpg
Exactly....Cheeto needs the same treatment.

He needs an AG that acts as a mob consigliere for the current regime, he needs congressional "investigations" where he can lie out his ass with impunity, he needs the FBI to do interviews with him where they take no notes at all, he needs to have potential witnesses in his case allowed in these interviews as "legal counsel", and he needs to have the exonerations for his alleged transgressions written up long before he's even interviewed.

No special treatment, just the same treatment that Hillary got.

I believe Flynn’s testimony alone will be enough to sink the Trump Presidency

What is wrong with using the SAME standard the Republicans used with the Clintons?

DvHNDIAWwAAXTs0.jpg

Come on people. Let's just be fair.

The Clinton's were found innocent, except for lying about getting a BJ.

Give Trump that same opportunity.

Last edited:
He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
are you implying what you call process crimes, are not serious crimes that affect the rule of law in this Nation of laws, not men?

Seriously?

Who is giving you that garbage to regurgitate?

He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
are you implying what you call process crimes, are not serious crimes that affect the rule of law in this Nation of laws, not men?

Seriously?

Who is giving you that garbage to regurgitate?

I'm telling you that he's found nothing in connection with Trump. Spare me your "rule of law" garbage.

If it was there surely two years would have been enough time to find it.

Now Muellers investigation is little more than a purge of Trump supporters for various crimes these Hillary supporters can tag on some innocent.

It took Starr almost 6 years to find lying about a blow job...Mueller has a long way to go to match that timeline.
There you go, regurgitating Dim propaganda.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Now facts are called propaganda by the Trump sheep.

Interesting

I'm telling you that he's found nothing in connection with Trump.
Which, of course, you could not possibly know the truth of, and literally just made up to soothe yourself out loud.

LOL, is Trump guilty?
Do you always ask dumb questions due to logical errors? Not knowing for a fact that Mueller has no evidence is not the same as saying Trump is guilty. Damn man, get it together.

I'm telling you that he's found nothing in connection with Trump.
Which, of course, you could not possibly know the truth of, and literally just made up to soothe yourself out loud.

LOL, is Trump guilty?
Do you always ask dumb questions due to logical errors? Not knowing for a fact that Mueller has no evidence is not the same as saying Trump is guilty. Damn man, get it together.

Dodge and weave.
What did I Dodge? Are you asking my opinion of whether or not trump is guilty? No, you were, of course, making the elementary logical error of presenting that as the only alternative to knowing for a fact that he has found nothing. This was either stupidity or playing stupid on your part.

And yes, I do think Trump is guilty.

I believe Flynn’s testimony alone will be enough to sink the Trump Presidency
How?
Flynn was a national security advisor not a bagman like Ron Brown was for Clinton.
If Flynn tried to negotiate the Steele Dossier allegation with Russia, that Trump was offered 19% of Rosneft (~$11b) to lift sanctions, then maybe, but that sounds like bullshit..$11b??
Here are (17) investigations with more coming from the dems in the House:
A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations

If Trump runs the gauntlet unscathed he's a shoo-in for 2020, especially if the economy stays strong

Flynn was a national security advisor
Yep! A foreign agent, appointed head of national security. Think about that. That really kind of illustrated and set the tone for the entire Trump presidency. Really, you can find a lot of what you need to know about Trump right there .

Flynn was a national security advisor
Yep! A foreign agent, appointed head of national security. Think about that. That really kind of illustrated and set the tone for the entire Trump presidency. Really, you can find a lot of what you need to know about Trump right there .

It is very common for retired generals to market their stars to foreign governments as lobbyists. You seem to be conflating "foreign agent" with spy instead of lobbyist. Flynn lobbied for Turkey, no big deal, if he'd have registered properly.

Forum List

Back