Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

Will Mueller find any evidence that the Trump-Russia connection is worthy of indictment?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Neither did Mueller. And this is not the website for your sexual fetishes.
Which specific crime (name the federal statute and criminal act) is Muller charged with investigating?
I am not your assistant .Just make your point.
So you got nothing.

They will never do their own research.
Never.
When you two babies are done whining....care to make your point?

Of course he has nothing. The Mueller investigation into Trump did not have a legal basis. It started out as a counter-intelligence investigation into Russian meddling, and then the dems morphed it into the Trump witch-hunt.

When you two babies are done whining....care to make your point?
You said Meuller isn't on an open-ended fishing investigation....Then got your bullshit called, when asked to point out the specific criminal act that he's charged with investigating.

Well, s0n, spit it out...What's the specific criminal act being investigated?

Please show your work.

It started out as a counter-intelligence investigation into Russian meddling, and then the dems morphed it into the Trump witch-hunt.
Of course, that is laughably absurd, as the repiicans congress requested that the republican doj appointees appointment t a republican special counsel, and the republican appointed doj officials added to the scope due to Trump's suspicious actions.

You said Meuller isn't on an open-ended fishing investigation....Then got your bullshit called,
Yes, by some whiny Trump cultist saying g "Yes-huh!!!!" .And now I am to be tasked with convincing this cultist he is freakishly delusional? Haha...nah, I won't lose any sleep over it, nor do I have any delusion that any amount of evidence or reason will dislodge you turds from your cultism.

Stop asking me questions and use your big boy words to make your point.

He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
are you implying what you call process crimes, are not serious crimes that affect the rule of law in this Nation of laws, not men?

Seriously?

Who is giving you that garbage to regurgitate?

I'm telling you that he's found nothing in connection with Trump. Spare me your "rule of law" garbage.
What do you think Flynn told him about Trump involvement with Russia?

Nothing. Had Flynn known anything he would have traded it for immunity.
Lol, he did.

You don't think lying about a meeting with the Russian ambassador about sanction relief has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think indicting Russians who hacked his opponents campaign manager has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that his lawyer admitting to and implicating "Donnie" for campaign finance violations has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think his foundation being forced to shut down for not being a charitable foundation at all has anything to do with "Donnie"?
You don't think that being sued for profiting directly from his position has anything to do with "Donnie"
That's simply what Mueller and the DOJ has so far deemed worthy of prosecution.
Then we have things as meetings with Russians and PERSONALLY dictating the lie to deny it.
Demanding the AG directly interfere in the investigation live and on Twitter.
Saying he fired the FBI director because that investigation on camera.
Lying about business deals to build a tower in Moscow.
Not to mention a more general look at the financial dealings of a guy notorious for borrowing large amounts of money and going bankrupt.
View attachment 236314
Sorry but I have to ask. If tomorrow a tape would come out. Showing Trump giving Putin a blowjob, and you hear him ask "you want those missile codes before or after I swallow"? Would you still say? "I don't see a problem with that."
Sorry no meme.

Hypotheticals? Show us the evidence. Mueller has been chasing his tail for two years now and all he has are a few perjuries that happened because of the investigation.
That was a pretty simple yes or no question, why can't you answer it?

Because its a hypothetical question. Its what people do when they have no evidence. I refuse to play that game.
No it wasn't a hypothetical question. It was a metaphorical question. One that you refuse to answer.

The Russian help is beyond doubt. The collusion with the Trump campaign is hard to avoid at this point.

The only real question is to what extent Trump himself is involved.

And if that is shown indictment (if impeachment is not an issue with the sycophant GOP Senate) is imperative.

Otherwise we might as well install Putin as President

He already has. Look at the list of indictments and guilty pleas.

You mean the ones for process "crimes" that have nothing to with ole Donnie? Keep hoping.
are you implying what you call process crimes, are not serious crimes that affect the rule of law in this Nation of laws, not men?

Seriously?

Who is giving you that garbage to regurgitate?

I'm telling you that he's found nothing in connection with Trump. Spare me your "rule of law" garbage.
What do you think Flynn told him about Trump involvement with Russia?

Nothing. Had Flynn known anything he would have traded it for immunity.
Seems he did

Flynn met with the Russian Ambassador Sisliak, was at the Trump Tower meeting, talked to Russia about lifting sanctions

What did he offer on Trump for a plea bargain ?

So, let's review some the Mueller mandate:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arise or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

Links and coordination between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russia? In spades.

Any matters that arise directly from the investigation? How about 36 indictments, and Trump's personal lawyer, the head of his campaign, and his director of national security going to jail?

here's an important part: "he Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters"

So yes, Trump cult, Mueller can dig through the president's personal and business finances, if that is where the investigation takes him. That is why he has been authorized to grant immunity to trump's #1 accountant. And you KNOW that guy has a story to tell.

So, let's review some the Mueller mandate:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arise or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

Links and coordination between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russia? In spades.

Any matters that arise directly from the investigation? How about 36 indictments, and Trump's personal lawyer, the head of his campaign, and his director of national security going to jail?

here's an important part: "he Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters"

So yes, Trump cult, Mueller can dig through the president's personal and business finances, if that is where the investigation takes him. That is why he has been authorized to grant immunity to trump's #1 accountant. And you KNOW that guy has a story to tell.
Translation: its a fucking witch hunt.

Forum List

Back