Go fund me border wall changes the game once more.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

Now the page says the following...

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

So now the money is destined for a charity “we” agree on.

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

First, the message was that ir would raise a billion or every penny would be refunded.

Then it was changed to read that if the amount is not “significantly close” to a billion the refund would be processed.

“If the wall gets funded by the govt, this fund will no longer be needed. My original promise stands true to refund. However many people also don't want a refund and would like it to go to a charity since it's such a large amount; actually most people have said donate it . IF... the wall gets funded, you will have two options, refund or donate.

Wepay will process all refunds, and then what is left over we will donate to a recognized charity that we agree on.”

No word on what is meant by the wall being “funded” since a figure isn’t mentioned. But he wants you to keep donating

Did you donate?

If not, what do you care?

I knew it. Publicity stunt to show how much the country wants a Wall.

It worked

Many if not most say “anonymous” so it seems like they are ashamed.

They removed the function that lets you look at the donor list but back before they removed it... the list was full of duplicates.

It worked
Yep, so many Americans want the wall that .0008 of the population donated.

You're kidding, right?

Do you expose personal information online?

You're kidding, right?

After giving a .com your name, address, credit card....Having only your name posted isn’t revealing much, Billy

It worked

Yep, less than 1% donated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It worked
Has the Senate approved funding for the Wall?

You won’t see a nickel back

It worked
Has the Senate approved funding for the Wall?

We know Mexico hasn’t

Would have made a greater statement to ask for volunteers to take portions of the DNC head quarter's protective fencing and install it at border patch areas, since the Dems don't believe in walls and protection they are claiming they don't need it and that it belongs to everyone and anyone to do as they want. -ooops!
;-)

You're kidding, right?

After giving a .com your name, address, credit card....Having only your name posted isn’t revealing much, Billy

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

You won’t see a nickel back

I’m sure if you pester them, you’ll see a refund. But I bet you’ll have to “opt out” of the donation instead of opting in.

The “actually most people have said donate” is right out of the blob’s playbook

You're kidding, right?

So, what's your name? :auiqs.jpg:

When I donate to a go fund me Billy, I’ll tell you

Would have made a greater statement to ask for volunteers to take portions of the DNC head quarter's protective fencing and install it at border patch areas, since the Dems don't believe in walls and protection they are claiming they don't need it and that it belongs to everyone and anyone to do as they want. -ooops!
;-)

Or perhaps start a GFM campaign to fund road maps to follow what you’re trying to say?

They removed the function that lets you look at the donor list but back before they removed it... the list was full of duplicates.

My guess is there aren't many that want to be harassed by you fricken liberals.

Forum List

Back