Will Biden resign the Presidency. And, if so, when?

Will Biden resign the Presidency and, if so, when?

• Yes. Before the DEM Convention

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes. But only one wins re-election and then within days of being inaugurated.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Other? Explain how n a posting so inclined.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Yes before the criminal convention. That way, the DNC can haul someone in and award them the Nomination without the trouble of spending all that money and doing all the work.

WHO? Is the question.

I have a hunch that Potato will indeed be resigning. And I further suspect that he will be informed of his decision, by those control him, prior to the convention so that others can hustle into the race.

If he was going to, he would've already done it. Each individual DNC candidate has only a certain amount of time to file the paperwork in each state & pay the money or submit the correct amount of names, to be on the ballot. No other candidate for the DNC has done that. Except for may that one democrat that no one even knows.

Probably leave office, sometime in January of 2029.
Love your loyalty. Down by 5 touchdowns with 2 minutes left and you're still cheering, "GO TEAM!!"

Kinda sad, tho

4df86968bd1b4ee15ea7cfffa696ed8f.gif

I have a nagging feeling that they're going to one day find him like Scalia.
Joking aside; I’d hate that.

I don’t like Potato. But he is a demented old man.

I’d be perfectly content if they’d allow him the dignity of choosing his own pasture to go out on. Maybe a good quality senior citizen and mental health care facility.

Joking aside; I’d hate that.

I don’t like Potato. But he is a demented old man.

I’d be perfectly content if they’d allow him the dignity of choosing his own pasture to go out on. Maybe a good quality senior citizen and mental health care facility.
Let me tell you this -- No matter how much you hate the dimocrap party, it isn't enough.

Biden and the entire DNC are totally Mobbed Up. Just a fact. Biden with the Irish Mob and Nazi Pelousy with the Italian Mob.

Here's just one thing I found after 5 seconds of looking --

And Pelousy's Daddy was so Mobbed-Up, JFK once asked the FBI to look into it

On January 6th the FBI quietly released documents related to Nancy Pelosi’s father. Thomas D’Alesandro Jr was investigated by the FBI in 1961 per a request from President John F. Kennedy. The document drop was released while Big Media and the Democrats were busy approving a stolen election

Never feel sorry for dims. Never. Not ever. Under any circumstances.

Do you honestly think he is capable. If you say yes do not ever ask why I call you stupid.
I gave my opinion. You call so many people stupid and other things, nobody pays you any attention anymore, kind of like some nut shouting on the street corner at passing cars, simply a nuisance.

Biden won't resign, but he will drop out of coming election.
Not to nit-pick, but doesn't he have to resign in order to not run again? If he doesn't resign, the DNC could still nominate him, right?

Maybe not. Small difference, if any.

Forum List

Back