Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

President Trump was right.

There were good people on both sides.

That is right, Trump was right, Trump is right. But we have evil in our government that looks for any little statement Trump makes to twist it into a lie they can persecute Trump with.

Good people on both sides. Trump did not look at the bad apples as being on either side. Trump looked at them as criminals.

Further, stating their are people on both sides that are good, is also the same as saying their are bad people on both sides. Had the evil in our wished, they could of twisted the statement to say that. But it did not fit the narrative.

What “program” did xiden set up to deal with the attacks on Jews?

The battle had nothing to do with slavery, it was about removing statues.
Stop trying to play the race card all the time.
It was about STATUES.
Statues of slavers. Are you just playing stupid or are you actually stupid?

Statues of slavers. Are you just playing stupid or are you actually stupid?
Statues of Generals.
If you were upset about slavers you'd be raising hell over the mess at the southern border.
So please excuse me if I don't participate in your hypocrisy.
You see the movie "Sound of Freedom"?

There are no "slaver lovers".
That's just another false NARRATIVE that you demented zombies dance to. Typical of Marxist zombies, you idiots are always on a crusade against the PAST.
:rolleyes:
:laugh:

I'm talking about a statue of a real person who owned other human beings as property and who fought for a Country that declared it would always defend the right of white people to own black people as property and you're talking about zombies. The only cosplaying assclown with false narratives around here is you people. Come back with some real shit you frail fuck.

Statues of Generals.
Who owned slaves and fought for a nation that declared it was founded on the principle of white supremacy. Why are you frail fuckers so intent on glossing over that bit? :dunno:
If you were upset about slavers you'd be raising hell over the mess at the southern border.
So please excuse me if I don't participate in your hypocrisy.
You see the movie "Sound of Freedom"?

I don't support statues of slavers on the southern border either. That's consistency you dipshit.

I'm talking about a statue of a real person who owned other human beings as property and who fought for a Country that declared it would always defend the right of white people to own black people as property and you're talking about zombies. The only cosplaying assclown with false narratives around here is you people. Come back with some real shit you frail fuck.
Marxist war on history; the road to vIcToRy. 🤪

Who owned slaves and fought for a nation that declared it was founded on the principle of white supremacy. Why are you frail fuckers so intent on glossing over that bit? :dunno:
I don't support statues of slavers on the southern border either. That's consistency you dipshit.
Awwwww. So slavery from the 1860s triggers you. Too fucking bad.
You are a hypocrite. Slavery today doesn't bother you.

Marxist war on history; the road to vIcToRy. 🤪
Well considering this Lee statue was ultimately removed, melted down and given to black artists to reshape as they see fit and that now even the US military is getting in on shitting on Robert E Lee and removing his stink from West Point it certainly has all the markings and signs of victory. How far has calling people zombies gotten you? :dunno: :laugh:

The battle had nothing to do with slavery, it was about removing statues.
It was about celebrating men who wanted to destroy the US rather than compromise. We should have let them secede, it would have served them right.

Well considering this Lee statue was ultimately removed, melted down and given to black artists to reshape as they see fit and that now even the US military is getting in on shitting on Robert E Lee and removing his stink from West Point it certainly has all the markings and signs of victory. How far has calling people zombies gotten you? :dunno: :laugh:
Yay!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sold by whom? Other blacks, so cry some more just not to people who never owned slaves!

Awwwww. So slavery from the 1860s triggers you. Too fucking bad.
You are a hypocrite. Slavery today doesn't bother you.
How is it my bad that my desire to see the Lee statue melted down actually came to fruition? And what hypocrisy? The one where you imagined I support slavery at the southern border? :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back