Remember never Trumper George Will?

This was 8 years ago.

Longtime conservative columnist George Will says he has left the Republican Party because of Donald Trump.

{mosads}“This is not my party,” he said during a Friday speech to the Federalist Society, according to the conservative-leaning outlet PJ Media.

Will said he has switched his Maryland voter registration to “unaffiliated.”

When asked in an interview later what message he had for GOP voters, Will suggested they resign themselves to not winning the presidency in November.

Comment:
I am sure that George Will still loathes Trump.
But Trump did win, and he had very successful presidency.
Trump was very mainstream, and he delivered on a lot of his promises for the conservatives.
George Will hurt himself more than Trump.
Will hurt himself more then pantload Trump? Is Will headed for a criminal trial slated to start in 3 days?

The Washington republican establishment types CANNOT handle that we the people rejected them.
The majority of the Washington republican establishment support pantload Trump. Including his asslickers like Cancun Ted & Dainty Lindsey.

This was 8 years ago.

Longtime conservative columnist George Will says he has left the Republican Party because of Donald Trump.

{mosads}“This is not my party,” he said during a Friday speech to the Federalist Society, according to the conservative-leaning outlet PJ Media.

Will said he has switched his Maryland voter registration to “unaffiliated.”

When asked in an interview later what message he had for GOP voters, Will suggested they resign themselves to not winning the presidency in November.

Comment:
I am sure that George Will still loathes Trump.
But Trump did win, and he had very successful presidency.
Trump was very mainstream, and he delivered on a lot of his promises for the conservatives.
George Will hurt himself more than Trump.
Idiots like this who pour gasoline over themselves and then ignite in public suffer at their own peril. Nobody cares.....they just move back and watch the flames. He gains nothing by burning himself down.

JO

Maryland is the Massechuesetts of the Mid-Atlantic.

If you are a Marylander not from Garrett, Allegany or Washington Counties...there's a 97.5% probability you're less conservative than the average Missouri Democrat.

Dall
Maryland is the Massechuesetts of the Mid-Atlantic.

If you are a Marylander not from Garrett, Allegany or Washington Counties...there's a 97.5% probability you're less conservative than the average Missouri Democrat.
Dallas ( The Most Gay Friendly City East of West Hollywood )

The majority of the Washington republican establishment support pantload Trump. Including his asslickers like Cancun Ted & Dainty Lindsey.
~~~~~~~
LOL!!
**********​

Indeed, if UVA is not applied safely it could be dangerous.
Yet, Cedar-Sinai proved it's efficacy.

Forum List

Back