6 Big Failures of Biden’s Presidency

I was tempted to add this into another thread, but upon reflection it needs a thread of it's own.
Needless to say, Biden has more than 6 to his credit, but these half dozen are major ones and doubtful he'll mention or spin these in ways that will undo their content and impact.

Said part is that if the 2020 election wasn't stolen, then too many in this nation are no better than groper-molester Joe Biden.

6 Big Failures of Biden’s Presidency​

The state of the union is feeble.

That’s what many Americans believe as President Joe Biden is set to make his fourth, and perhaps final, State of the Union address Thursday evening.

Regardless of what he says in the speech, the reality of Biden’s tenure is that the American people are not only uneasy but deeply pessimistic about the country’s future.

Why are Americans so down about the state of the union?

They’re down not only because of a crumbling confidence in the country’s most powerful institutions, but because of the failures of the man sitting in the Oval Office.

Here’s my roundup of what I think are the six most prominent failures of the Biden presidency so far.

A lot of problems is due to the mess Trump handed him and Biden had to clean up. Now that he has cleaned up the mess things are starting to look so much better. Your list shows even more reasons why we don't another 4 years of Trump, Biden already took enough of the blame for the mess Trump got our country in. It is typical though, Democrats cleaning up the mess a previous Republican administration created.

All the debt and inflation is due to the failures of the previous Trump administration that was dumped onto Biden. Trump handled the southern wall so poorly with his stupid wall, thankfully Biden is doing a good job cleaning up his mess. Cultural revolution and a WOKE movement is such a good thing and a a much needed change, I see this as a success. A lot of the mess we are in with Russia and the Middle east are actually due to failures during the Trump administration. If Trump did a better job during his term there is a good chance Putin would not have invaded Ukraine during Biden's presidency. The instability in the middle east is due to Trumps failures as president, then chaos broke out During Biden's term. Again people point the finger to the wrong president.

Last edited:
A lot of problems is due to the mess Trump handed him and Biden had to clean up. Now that he has cleaned up the mess things are starting to look so much better. Your list shows even more reasons why we don't another 4 years of Trump, Biden already took enough of the blame for the mess Trump got our country in. It is typical though, Democrats cleaning up the mess a previous Republican administration created.

All the debt and inflation is due to the failures of the previous Trump administration that was dumped onto Biden. Trump handled the southern wall so poorly with his stupid wall, thankfully Biden is doing a good job cleaning up his mess. Cultural revolution and a WOKE movement is such a good thing and a a much needed change, I see this as a success. A lot of the mess we are in with Russia and the Middle east are actually due to failures during the Trump administration. If Trump did a better job during his term there is a good chance Putin would not have invaded Ukraine during Biden's presidency. The instability in the middle east is due to Trumps failures as president, then chaos broke out During Biden's term. Again people point the finger to the wrong president.
If your delusions and male bovine feces, a.k.a. lies and disinformation, were correct, than Trump inherited a mess from Obama, and Obama's "successes" were benefits from Bush.
I surprised your nose isn't twelve inches long - Pinocchio.

I may disassemble your propaganda later, but have other priorities at the moment.

Cool, a list of "The 6 dumbest lies that conservative losers tell about Biden"

Your side keeps trying to run on those phony issues, and keeps losing big. Please, keep it up. The electorate is not as dumb as you think it is.
Say mamooth. What do you think of Xiden holding up a button his handlers prepared him for, just in case Laken Riley's name was brought up?

And what do you think of Xiden looking at the button to say her name, only so he could mispronounce it?

That look like class to you, or is it purely artificial, and demonstrate the filth of which your Democracks have become?

Forum List

Back