Is this the final nail in Biden's coffin?

Not at all. CNN rips Biden all the time.

Unlike Fox, which is still kissing Trump's feet now that they were unable to manufacture an alternative.
I don't see how you survive in life.

FNC and Trump HATE each other. OMB likes Hannity and DESPISES the Murdoch dickweeds and most of the other presenters at Fox. As do I. I can't stand Hannity, mostly because he hisses like a snake when he talks. He can't pronounce an 'S' or a 'th' sound without sounding like a leaky valve.

Biden is now getting ripped for lying by CNN. Will his other mass media also join CNN?

This shocks me it came from CNN. Are you also shocked?

OUCH!

Once you lose CNN the rest of the lemming media won't be far behind.

When your own DOJ determines you are a vegetable too far gone to even know what is going on in a trial if charged, you know you are in trouble.

I don't see how you survive in life.

FNC and Trump HATE each other. OMB likes Hannity and DESPISES the Murdoch dickweeds and most of the other presenters at Fox. As do I. I can't stand Hannity, mostly because he hisses like a snake when he talks. He can't pronounce an 'S' or a 'th' sound without sounding like a leaky valve.

What does OMB mean? :dunno:

OUCH!

When your own DOJ determines you are a vegetable too far gone to even know what is going on in a trial if charged, you know you are in trouble.
... and CNN will still have zero credibility .. I like that.. :popcorn:

Biden is now getting ripped for lying by CNN. Will his other mass media also join CNN?

This shocks me it came from CNN. Are you also shocked?

The one who is close to death is tRump, sometimes known as TFG.

OUCH!

CNN has been trying to out-tRump Faux for about 3 years now.

No shock here. Just proves to me that the onus of the left now is to dump Biden and switch to a different candidate that they feel can beat Trump.

Not happening. Joe is staying right where he is in office and will have to campaign, debate and answer questions, then go down with the ship and answer for his crimes.

The one who is close to death is tRump, sometimes known as TFG.

1707608346818.png
Genocide Joe Biden isn't looking too good, is he?

Forum List

Back