Origin of conspiracies or what conspiracy do you believe?

Conspiracy is what humans do, it's part of the human condition. People in government conspire with each other way more than the average citizen conspires with others, but getting an accurate count on it would be impossible because it's such common behavior.

Was 911 a greater conspiracy than Sandy Hook? Than the Plandemic?
Neither 911 or covid were conspiracy plots except to the loonies.

Thanks for clarifying on your part, that you don't know what you talk about in regards to Israel.

And the Zionists running Israel from 1948-1949 declared Tel Aviv to be their capital, and then claimed Jerusalem to be their capital in 1950. Naturally not recognized by any UN member, therefore it was Tel Aviv, until Trump showed up, and thus defying the UN resolution in regards to EAST-Jerusalem.

Following President Trump’s announcement to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the UN voted overwhelmingly to condemn this decision, with 128 countries in favor of condemnation. 35 countries abstained from voting, while another 21 did not participate. The 9 countries who voted in support of President Trump’s announcement were Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Togo, and the United States.

Start reading onto the topics you post !!! : e.g.

The Israelis haters use Zionists like this country uses the N word. I did not clarify anything.
I knew already that Israel had already declared it's capitol to be Jerusalem.

The UN is not in charge of the USA nor of Israel.

The Israelis haters use Zionists like this country uses the N word. I did not clarify anything.
I knew already that Israel had already declared it's capitol to be Jerusalem.

The UN is not in charge of the USA nor of Israel.
ALL your posts/opinions in this thread so far, are the perfect example as to what kind of people come up with "Bull Conspiracy Theories" and then endlessly propagate them.
Since you and bull conspiracy theorists simply can't accept facts that don't fit into your self-made little world!!
Unlike people who question, in order to "investigate" onto so called facts. - then being called Conspiracy Theorists by those, who want to hide the factual truth.

Therefore you are certainly a Bullshit Conspiracy Theory ACE - congrats.

ALL your posts/opinions in this thread so far, are the perfect example as to what kind of people come up with "Bull Conspiracy Theories" and then endlessly propagate them.
Since you and bull conspiracy theorists simply can't accept facts that don't fit into your self-made little world!!
Unlike people who question, in order to "investigate" onto so called facts. - then being called Conspiracy Theorists by those, who want to hide the factual truth.

What are you claiming I am wrong about?

We are in the same forum I think you mean.

We are in the same forum I think you mean.
So??

Unlike you I don't "invent" thread headlines such as:

Why blacks really like Donald Trump​

Factual bullshit, aka you coming up with conspiracy bull - desperately trying to paint non-MAGA's as having manipulated the findings, that the vast majority of Negros sees Trump and MAGA's as racists.

I believe the ATF was warned that there would be a bombing. I believe McVey was an informant that was used as a scapegoat

Damned near any topic has conspiracies. Remember witches? A hell of a conspricy. Do you recall wars? Sure you do. So do you get yet why there are dozens of conspracies about every one of them?
What is your favorite conspiracy and do you truly believe any of them?

Now this one has elites creating slaves.

My favorite conspiracy theory is about The Cabal ruling the world. And yes, I believe it. There are those who watch things happen and those who make things happen and then those who wonder what happened. Joe Biden and the Democrats and Donald Trump and the Republicans are two sides of the same coin and that coin is in the pocket of The Cabal.

Neither 911 or covid were conspiracy plots except to the loonies.
That is what the government wants you to think, yes indeed.

I learned decades ago that on any given topic, what the government wants me to believe is most likely completely false. Whether democrat or republican administrations, the federal government consistently lies.

I believe the ATF was warned that there would be a bombing. I believe McVey was an informant that was used as a scapegoat

So far I watched 28 minutes of the documentary.

Who do you think put the truck in front of the building and caused the explosion?
I believe McVey admitted he did the bombing. Even had he not, there were testimonies on the truck, that McVey rented it and had bought fertilizer that caused the explosion of the Murrah building.

Last why files was a good one on fuel and energy "conspiracy theories"

hahajwjjw.jpg

Conspiracists will conspire to make theories.
Conspiracists will continue to run the government, committing crimes in the process. Advancing such things as gun control and climate paranoia, conspiracists deeply infest the branches of government.

Glen was discussing Epstein with her a lot. A man who supposedly was in a cell that he somehow discovered a way under the nose of guards to kill himself. And the Clintonistas sure did not like it when he was put into prison fearing he would disclose things about the Clintons.
Yes. Killery probably did him in. Like Vince Foster.

Forum List

Back